The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hot Pants

from Indonesia lol

expensive, but fucking awesome!
the place where i sleep is cold and abandoned
you can't even fathom a hole being dug so deep

moose

Looking for Mike and melvins loser Ed. Lp. Pm me if you gots one to sell. Thanks.
Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: moose on March 31, 2016, 07:48:37 PM
Looking for Mike and melvins loser Ed. Lp. Pm me if you gots one to sell. Thanks.
For what it's worth- A LOT of these were printed.  You should be able to find one for a reasonable price.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

moose

Thanks. Just started looking around. Certainly not dropping $150 on this on eBay.
Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

buddy holiday

Quote from: moose on March 31, 2016, 08:30:01 PM
Thanks. Just started looking around. Certainly not dropping $150 on this on eBay.
check discogs, they have some for around $20.

crushr24

Quote from: crushr24 on July 31, 2015, 05:22:10 PM
Yo Melvins' fans, gotta question for ya.  Was curious what you guys might think the value of this rare Melvins t-shirt might be??  It's an original Melvins Army t-shirt with 'CREW' printed on the back.  I got this brand new from a guy who did roadie work for the band on the Lysol tour, I believe.  I've only worn and washed this shirt 2 or 3 times, I've had it forever and it's in very good condition.  Fruit Of The Loom, size XL...it's a nice shirt.  Possibly a 'Holy Grail' Melvins t-shirt!   :shock:  :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331810920859?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Price reduced 4/17/16

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money
trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and
pimps run free, and good men die like dogs.
There's also a negative side."

― Hunter S. Thompson

DeeSonyaChin

jonE5

Quote from: jonE5 on February 20, 2016, 08:40:45 AM
Quote from: jonE5 on February 19, 2016, 06:10:25 PM
I am continuing my moving sale. Most from my original sale has sold with the exception of these two letterpress CD's

Everybody Loves Sausages (Extremely Beautiful) Letterpress #246/400 $50

"Los Melvins" Gluey Porch Treatments #46/50 Signed by Mackie $50

Adding on the following AmRep Vinyl

I can provide pictures if necessary.. But most of you are familiar with these

The Bride Screamed Murder 12" (Junko and Molly versions) $140 ea

Bride of Crankenstein 10" $50

King Buzzo This Machine.. 10" (Tour Version) $100

Unsane/Melvins split 7" $50

John Spencer/Melvins Black Betty split 7" $50

Star Spangled Banner 7" $30

Also have the following non-AmRep releases

Hooch Kozik Picture disk 7" $20

Interstellar Overdrive 10" $30

'Tora Tora Tour' 7" collection $60 (spine has two very small hairline splits where each of the bolts hold the book together, On back. otherwise great condition) Very unique release..

also a few signed posters

The 4 poster set for the original Spaceland Residency. This was the shows that were recorded for the "Endless Residency"
all 4 are signed 36/50 untouched still in original tube $100 for the set.
Here is a link
http://lalalandprints.com/?s=melvins&xbk0=74885758804157380&xbt0=M0.7670082119293511T&xbz0=65676134452223780

also the 2 Poster (Beautiful) set for the Ox-Op/Juxtapoz Minneapolis gallery shows
Untouched still in tube $50 for set
Here is a link
http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/36315/44287

Lastly the Melvins/Unsane NYC-Webster Hall poster signed by Buzz/Cody/Dale and Jared $40

Spaceland posters and Juxtapoz posters are sold

Update:

TBSM "Junko" version Sold
"Tora Tora Tora" Sold
Crankenstein 10" Sold
Black Betty 7" Sold
Unsane Split 7" Sold

Still A Few Things left..

We Closed on the House this past Tuesday!

It's Ours  :excited:

meezer

Congrats! I'm not looking at those tempting listings. No sir. Not gonna do it.  :later:
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

coreystevens88

Quote from: Melvinsaniac on January 05, 2016, 05:48:49 PM
I just put my Melvins NYE shirt for sale on eBay. I'll be posting more for sale soon. I hope a fellow board member gets it!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/111867181767?ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123

Looks like I am a couple months late, but I am looking for the NYE 2014 shirt in a size Large preferably.  If anyone has one, please let me know!

Der L

There's 3 melvins dolbee's in fingerprints long beach, CA that look like they were randomly found after being put away somewhere in case anyone is interested.

the ether bunny

The thought of anyone spending $500 on a 7" boggles my mind.
he was a mongoloid.

>>>JZS<<<

This thing is on Ebay now, for $500.....lil' pricey.

[attachment deleted by admin]