Best Melvins Pic Ever

Started by Живојиновић, June 24, 2009, 03:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

black stallion

Quote from: glen on October 26, 2011, 11:17:25 AM

the way I hear the story a banana gave him that shirt as a gift the last time he visited Detroit.

dale got that shirt from you? :shock:
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

glen

Quote from: black stallion on October 26, 2011, 11:27:28 AM
Quote from: glen on October 26, 2011, 11:17:25 AM

the way I hear the story a banana gave him that shirt as a gift the last time he visited Detroit.

dale got that shirt from you? :shock:

you're damn tootin!!

here's another look just so we're all sure:

do you have any idea how long I've waited for this day?

hi buick!!  :D
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

rictus

I'm sure the scene went something like this, except substitute Coke with Detroit Tigers shirt.

Coca-Cola Classic ad: Mean Joe Green [Full Version] (1979)

black stallion

:lol: :lol:

ps: this is how i got it: glen is proud of dale wearing the shirt of his favourite baseball team,plus Buick is going to be pissed by that

glen

Quote from: black stallion on October 26, 2011, 11:43:31 AM

ps: this is how i got it: glen is proud of dale wearing the shirt of his favourite baseball team,plus Buick is going to be pissed by that

history (in layman's terms):

Buick likes the Oakland A's.    Dale has often been photographed in an Oakland A's t-shirt. so whenever Buick and I debate baseball he always pulls this trump card, a pic of Dale wearing that Oakland A's shirt.      after 30 or 40 times I was starting to get a little sick of that pic of Dale in the A's shirt. so I hatched a plan, more of a scheme really.   Get a Detroit Tigers t-shirt onto the back of Dale and then get a picture.  unfortunately on the evening I gave Dale that shirt I was unable to get a pic.  I asked that he  please make sure he is photographed in it at some point.  that was well over a year ago.  I had begun to give up hope.    then today happened.   where's Buick when you need him?
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

rictus

If I remember correctly Buick can't even see pics on this site from his phone.  :lol:

glen

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll package the motherfucker up and send it stuck to a pigeon's ass if I have to.  whatever it takes.  you don't take a plan all the way to this point and then pull the plug.   you take it all the way home.

black stallion

Quote from: glen on October 26, 2011, 11:52:49 AM
Quote from: black stallion on October 26, 2011, 11:43:31 AM

history (in layman's terms):

I asked that he  please make sure he is photographed in it at some point.  that was well over a year ago.  I had begun to give up hope.    then today happened.   

awesome story!

black stallion

Tobias

Have you ever only eaten what's alive?

Tobias

Tobias

Dumpster D

For some reason that shot of Buzz and Kurt makes me Really sad.

:(