Dub Trio x The Melvins’ King Buzzo 2018

Started by Colonel Cheese, May 14, 2018, 04:31:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colonel Cheese

!!!!
I've been waiting for news on Dub Trio's new album and the first news I see is that Buzz has something to do with it.
Can't wait!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Birq4YygrBN/?taken-by=dubtrio

(PAUL)

Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

))))((((

Not too surprising i guess since Patton has worked with them and they are on Ipecac.

dead mike

HOLY SHITSNACKS. I don't wanna jinx it, but ... this could be good.

Bare minimum, maybe I'll finally get to see them live. Last time they came into town, they snuck in under the radar, opening for Matisyahu, and I didn't find out about it til long after.
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

vince furnier

I really dig their track on Peeping Tom and unfortunately never followed up on them.
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

Chief Ten Beers

Looking forward to this. Have seen them a bunch of times in Buffalo/Rochester between '06 & '11, and once w/ Peeping Tom. Great band, glad they're still going. So the next album will be on Ipecac I assume. They seem to go between ROIR & Ipecac, every other album.

Bigval

Quote from: vince furnier on May 20, 2018, 11:23:31 AM
I really dig their track on Peeping Tom and unfortunately never followed up on them.

They were impressive as the live backing band for PT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuUc3aRPTG0

Helen83

Chief Ten Beers

I haven't really kept up on Dub Trio since the album "IV" which came out in 2011. Wow, time flies. How much material have they put out since? (I know I could google/wiki it).
If I remember right, the fourth album wasn't very dub, and leaned more towards straight-forward metal riffing. I recall reading reviews where old-school dub fans weren't too thrilled w/ it. I will throw that disc on now.

{Edit/addition}. Nope. It was the 3rd album Another Sound Is Dying (on Ipecac) that was their most metal-ish, and not so much dub. 4th album was more a return to their roots, and is quite good. Throwing on ASiD now. I liked it when it came out. Will re-listen to see if it holds up still. That's the one where Patton made a second appearance on the track "No Flag".

(PAUL)

Well unlike the Chief I did a quick search and it looks like the only thing out since IV was a single.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.