Sugar Daddy Vinyl x13 - 12" split single releases

Started by jules, December 14, 2011, 09:33:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Godflesh

Quote from: Budspawn on February 16, 2013, 01:21:28 AM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on February 15, 2013, 04:45:07 PM
Quote from: Yanayaya on February 15, 2013, 04:35:39 PM
I wasn't going to mention this, because I don't want to kill your buzz.  I asked both Mackie and Haze if they could make us a slipcase for the SD splits.  Of course, it couldn't be as nice as your box.  Haze likes the idea, but Mackie remains quiet on the subject.  I prefer slipcases because boxes don't work well with my record racks.

If this isn't forthcoming, I might have to do something myself.  Also for the Ambient Takeover 7"s, and 1-12 7" Series...

Is anyone else interested in these?

very much so

me too

Yes, I'd be interested.
--- Heavy user ---

Dan_Halen

I wasn't going to mention this, because I don't want to kill your buzz.  I asked both Mackie and Haze if they could make us a slipcase for the SD splits.  Of course, it couldn't be as nice as your box.  Haze likes the idea, but Mackie remains quiet on the subject.  I prefer slipcases because boxes don't work well with my record racks.

If this isn't forthcoming, I might have to do something myself.  Also for the Ambient Takeover 7"s, and 1-12 7" Series...

I was but Haze said that "The box set idea is getting scrapped because he doesn't have enough time"  Obviously Haze is an awesome super talented artist and whatever he makes is going to look better than my amateur effort. I don't know if you were trying to be sarcastic with your comment that "they won't be as nice as yours" but I'm sure if Haze makes something it will look much nicer and yes I'd be interested in one.
Los ticka toe rest

Yanayaya

Quote from: Dan_Halen on February 16, 2013, 09:11:36 AM

I was but Haze said that "The box set idea is getting scrapped because he doesn't have enough time"  Obviously Haze is an awesome super talented artist and whatever he makes is going to look better than my amateur effort. I don't know if you were trying to be sarcastic with your comment that "they won't be as nice as yours" but I'm sure if Haze makes something it will look much nicer and yes I'd be interested in one.

No sarcasm here.  I was hoping that Mackie would do a slipcover however.  The jackets are her design...
Al que está vivo todo le falta y al que está muerto todo le sobra.

welcomeinjam

Haven't posted on here in ages and I know there's probably a better place to post this message instead of making it it's own thread but these are all back on sale so thought I'd let ya's all know before they're gone!

http://www.shoxop.com/collections/brand-spanking-new

jules

Quote from: anaconda on February 04, 2013, 09:19:49 PM
there were a couple different fucked up splits too. no?
one say fucked up on the front, the other says fucfed up
Not so, fortunately. The error was a font error that occured when posting the photo online. The actual sleeves were not affected.

I'm happy to stand corrected but I've yet to see a photo of an affected sleeve.

TosT

sweet, got vol.4! still missing 1-3, but one day..

JUDY

JUDY

Dan_Halen

Ohhhh fancy tour only sugar free daddy's! Nice!!! What does Tipping The Worm sound like?, is it anything like the Civilized Lion track I have? :lol:
Los ticka toe rest

JUDY

Quote from: Dan_Halen on February 18, 2013, 08:56:45 PM
Ohhhh fancy tour only sugar free daddy's! Nice!!! What does Tipping The Worm sound like?, is it anything like the Civilized Lion track I have? :lol:

:P

I didn't read the above text from the start of this page before commenting on the box you made. It would indeed be super rad if Mackie or Haze decided to put one out but if they don't, oh well. More new stuff is always in the making... Guess it would make more sense for Mackie-O to do it since she designed the sleeve.

You did a very nice job on it, really! Very creative and Snivlemesque.

TosT

awwww...... hell

"Hi there,

Thank you for your order. Unfortunately, due to an inventory error, we failed to notice that we were completely out of Sugar Daddy V.4 (Killdozer) & didn't have any in stock to sell. I'll have to refund you for that portion of your order & I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
Rob
AmRep/OX-OP "

PorcoRosso

Anybody know when the next splits are out?
really looking forward to the Napalm Death split and due to all the record maniacs out there I don't want to miss the 5 minute window
where you can buy one.  Missed out on the B side of seawhores yesterday and hear they were supposed to be released in close conjunction .
cheers,

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: PorcoRosso on April 24, 2013, 03:24:58 PM
Anybody know when the next splits are out?
really looking forward to the Napalm Death split and due to all the record maniacs out there I don't want to miss the 5 minute window
where you can buy one.  Missed out on the B side of seawhores yesterday and hear they were supposed to be released in close conjunction .
cheers,

They were planning on putting them up with the Seawhores but they got delayed , so i think i week or two

http://www.shoxop.com/collections/sugar-daddy-splits
I got the shits real bad.

PorcoRosso

Captain CoryCory

So there's five more to go and the only two left in the confirmed list are Tweak Bird and Napalm Death. Wonder who the other three are...