The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan_Halen

Los ticka toe rest

deatheats

macleodish

any one selling  a copy of the bride screamed murder on vinyl?

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

oldernie

ha, if i didnt have one already you would be right.

anyone know what idiot paid way to much for that gluey porch test press the other week on evilbay. ????
"To be honest i've kind of gone off the band a bit now. I just like to hang out on here because of everyone else."
-jules from brighton quoting - Ian from Staffs.

Yanayaya

Quote from: oldernie on March 17, 2013, 11:10:41 AM
ha, if i didnt have one already you would be right.

anyone know what idiot paid way to much for that gluey porch test press the other week on evilbay. ????

I had it in my watch list and it went for hundreds.  I can't recall the exact amount, but it was "too much!!"  These items are really worth whatever anyone is willing to pay however.  Test Pressings rarely number more than just 10.  I have shied away from them as it would just open a whole new can of worms in my collecting behavior.  I would pay a lot for a TP of Electroretard because there is no other official vinyl version.
Al que está vivo todo le falta y al que está muerto todo le sobra.

Yanayaya

Al que está vivo todo le falta y al que está muerto todo le sobra.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: oldernie on March 17, 2013, 11:10:41 AM
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

deatheats

"This auction is for the 12, 7" singles released by The Melvins on the Amphetamine Reptile label in 1996."

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-MELVINS-12x7-COMPLETE-SINGLES-SET-AMPHETAMINE-REPTILE-1996-NIRVANA-PUNK-/300874128971?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item460d7ede4b

About 40 minutes left and current bid is $250.  Such an awesome set, wish I had some extra cash...

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Helen83

Seeing as it cost me an arm and a leg to post Snivlem's luggage I am selling my spare Melvins Trilogy Vinyl Boxset. If you're interested PM me. I will only be sending this via a Signed & Tracked service....

UK Buyers = £125.00
Rest Of The World = £140.00

Vinyl = Near Mint
Cover/Sleeves = VG+

SOLD

perzo)))

Again,a gorgeous tragedy approaches,in the wake of those thought contained.But sonic reverberations shake the very marrow of the fragile chamber of mans lifeforce,and again the minions quiver in fear,as daylight fails to come,and Melvins walk the battlefield,bored and hungry...