Started by rimb, July 21, 2021, 06:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

))))((((

Quote from: black stallion on October 04, 2021, 02:08:21 PM
Quote from: ))))(((( on October 04, 2021, 01:56:42 PM
First review in Italian. 8.5/10.

http://www.saladdaysmag.com/melvins-five-legged-dog/
good, except the fact they  call Dale as Glover
Ha, yeah i noticed that. Poor Dale always getting his name butchered. I've seen videos about Melvins before where people call him Dale Clover. I've heard that one a few times.

black stallion

btw, i just realized the album release is very close  :evil:
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

))))((((

black stallion

there's something really weird in this recording. the snare drum seems really too high in the mix  :?
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

))))((((

Quote from: black stallion on October 06, 2021, 01:53:13 AM
there's something really weird in this recording. the snare drum seems really too high in the mix
I thought it was a bit weird too but then i think (for me) that's just because im so used to hearing that tram version. Steven's vocals seem so much more passionate and full on that one than they do on the studio version. Seem a bit lifeless and restrained in comparison. But yes the drums really are front and center here.

vince furnier

i can't stand seeing preorder now in a yt title. how's that gonna look in 5 years? please change it when the album drops.  :lol: :facepalm: #-o :buzz:
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

Bigval

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

))))((((

Quote from: vince furnier on October 13, 2021, 11:34:15 AM
got my cd from blixt.
Damn!!! That's quick. Are you going to go into a full 2.5 hour first listen from start to finish?? Mines due to arrive Saturday (not from Blixt) but im hoping it's Friday.

the bloat

buddy holiday

I just finished my first e2e listen... 2.5 hours in the perfect setting... i am currently on vacaction in sardegna and our house is situated directly at the sea under pines...

Can confirm this set of songs goes well with such a relaxed setting (and some bbq and beer).

Hope you all enjoy it as well!

...you wanted the best, you got the best...