Previous topic - Next topic

SeattleSam

I am a raper guy, obviously.

-Dc

jonE5

BaronVonLipshitz

"We are not drunks, we are multi-millionaires."

perzo)))

Again,a gorgeous tragedy approaches,in the wake of those thought contained.But sonic reverberations shake the very marrow of the fragile chamber of mans lifeforce,and again the minions quiver in fear,as daylight fails to come,and Melvins walk the battlefield,bored and hungry...

BaronVonLipshitz

Naked John

(the) flutter nuts

I got the shits real bad.

perzo)))

Again,a gorgeous tragedy approaches,in the wake of those thought contained.But sonic reverberations shake the very marrow of the fragile chamber of mans lifeforce,and again the minions quiver in fear,as daylight fails to come,and Melvins walk the battlefield,bored and hungry...

BaronVonLipshitz

Quote from: Naked John on March 22, 2011, 10:19:42 PM
Quote from: BaronVonLipshitz on March 22, 2011, 09:33:53 PM
Bought a Dalek design.

First design purchased?
Yeah. Probably the last when my wife sees I spent 50$ on "a fucking record".

jules

Quote from: BaronVonLipshitz on March 23, 2011, 04:32:10 AM
Bought a Dalek design.

First design purchased?
Haha!

My ex and I had a deal. If I spent "too much" on a Melvins item she could play her Joker and I would have to buy her an item of equal value. For example, the Melvins box set got her a pair of tan Uggs. With Hate The Police, she was able to ski in a shiny new pair of skiing goggles.  A sexy blue copy of With Yo' Heart Not Yo' Hands got her a ticket to see The Lion King in the West End. In the end, of course, I couldn't afford to keep her, so she left.

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: jules on March 23, 2011, 04:39:43 AM
Bought a Dalek design.

First design purchased?
Haha!

My ex and I had a deal. If I spent "too much" on a Melvins item she could play her Joker and I would have to buy her an item of equal value. For example, the Melvins box set got her a pair of tan Uggs. With Hate The Police, she was able to ski in a shiny new pair of skiing goggles.  A sexy blue copy of With Yo' Heart Not Yo' Hands got her a ticket to see The Lion King in the West End. In the end, of course, I couldn't afford to keep her, so she left.

She wanted Uggs ?  You were right to let her go.

pinkyslim

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on March 23, 2011, 06:25:58 PM
Bought a Dalek design.

First design purchased?
Haha!

My ex and I had a deal. If I spent "too much" on a Melvins item she could play her Joker and I would have to buy her an item of equal value. For example, the Melvins box set got her a pair of tan Uggs. With Hate The Police, she was able to ski in a shiny new pair of skiing goggles.  A sexy blue copy of With Yo' Heart Not Yo' Hands got her a ticket to see The Lion King in the West End. In the end, of course, I couldn't afford to keep her, so she left.

She wanted Uggs ?  You were right to let her go.

the LION KING is worse.

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: pinkyslim on March 23, 2011, 07:25:19 PM
Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on March 23, 2011, 06:25:58 PM
Bought a Dalek design.

First design purchased?
Haha!

She wanted Uggs ?  You were right to let her go.

the LION KING is worst.

The Loin King lasts for a couple of hours......Uggs ?.....that crazy bitch is probably still those Uggs.  And why the fuck was
the deal that Ju-Ju had to buy her sumthin expensive if he got sumthin expensive ??? So, it sounds like  she didn't realize
the important work that Jules is doing and felt that it should be taxed to ensure puss privileges ??? ......that's just low.  :?

pinkyslim

women.

Cant' live with them/Can't live with them.  8)