Started by bUTTHOLEmAN, May 30, 2017, 07:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Mount Ambulance

looking forward to this for sure. That cover art is all kinds of cool.
It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Peebot

Joyful Noise VIP member presale is up, I just got an email about it.

The VIP edition is limited to 500 hand-numbered copies on black vinyl with red smoke.

zlbenson

How much is It? Wondering  if I should re up my membership to order.
twitter: zlbenson

deatheats

Quote from: zlbenson on May 31, 2017, 01:35:59 PM
How much is It? Wondering  if I should re up my membership to order.

$20.00 for the VIP Vinyl

zlbenson

twitter: zlbenson

bUTTHOLEmAN

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/melvins-drummer-dale-crover-on-his-debut-solo-album-w485159

"Twelve of the tracks are heavily processed drum sketches from a rapidly sold-out 2016 lathe record, edition of 127, with six spindle holes. The rest showcase his bent pop vision with instrumental and/or co-writing assists from co-producer Toshi Kasai, Altamont bassist Dan Southwick, Melvins/Redd Kross bassist Steve McDonald, and even some violin from his 11-year-old daughter. You can hear the first taste, the pastoral "Little Brother" below."
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

vince furnier

ordered white vinyl and cd (and Jason Loewenstein's new cd). the dl song 8 - Little Brother is good. i'm hearing uh, Alice cooper on this one and it doesn't sound anything like any track on Skins imo.
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

Chief Ten Beers

I was also gonna order Lowenstein's new one and Barlow's newest 10" EP too. Will now wait & bundle them all together. Artwork looks bad-ass!

I think I've said this before about some other album release, but Joyful Noise needs to copy what Touch & Go does & issue the vinyl LP WITH CD included, and just the CD alone for slightly less for those who don't have a turntable or even want vinyl. I'll probably end up spending the $27 for both the CD & LP on this occasion.
NOBODY makes an LP and/or CD purchase with the digital download in mind. D/L's are not any kind of incentive or bonus. :x

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

the ether bunny

he was a mongoloid.

Alex-

Sounds really cool indeed, looking forward to this one.

unclelube

I got an email about this solo album 30 minutes after it was online. I saw that the VIP vinyl was limited to 500. I end up getting that and the cd. I'm looking forward to hearing the album.