Melvins live at Blå in Oslo, Norway

Started by Bjorn, June 11, 2016, 09:10:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bjorn

This was a great show and the fifth time I see them live. I saw Happy-Tom and Euroboy from Turbonegro in the crowd.
Unfortunately there was no more space on my Iphone than this clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzWrYg48m4o

BERZERKER

Next time I hope its not just the top secret circle who gets the tickets to see Melvins in Norway, but this time it was for the better for me, cause I had a blast at Babel in Malmø yesterday, with a unsnobby crowd.

Bjorn

The show got sold out a few hours after I saw it was announced. I read that it was possible to buy ten tickets for each person so maybe thats why it got sold out that fast. Do you think the crowd was snobby because the Turbonegro guys were there or because I have an Iphone?  :lol:

BERZERKER

Quote from: Bjorn on June 12, 2016, 08:15:09 AM
The show got sold out a few hours after I saw it was announced. I read that it was possible to buy ten tickets for each person so maybe thats why it got sold out that fast. Do you think the crowd was snobby because the Turbonegro guys were there or because I have an Iphone?  :lol:

By no means, Bjorn, and I think I like you. That is perhaps a death knell for you on this bbs, but you are strong!  :lol:

Bjorn

Sorry. I think I missunderstood you. You didn't mean to say the crowd in Norway was snobby; just that they were unsnobby in Sweden. When I think about it they were pretty unsnobby in Norway too.

BERZERKER

Quote from: Bjorn on June 12, 2016, 09:57:21 AM
Sorry. I think I missunderstood you. You didn't mean to say the crowd in Norway was snobby; just that they were unsnobby in Sweden. When I think about it they were pretty unsnobby in Norway too.

Are you sure?  :lol:

En post igjen, Bjørn og du får tilgang til seksjonene som ikke er Melvins-relatert, Ecumenical og Music. Topp opptak på Blå for øvrig!

Bjorn

I didn't scan the crowd for hipsters and didn't notice any, but it might have been some of them there.

linoleum blownapart

Funny you mention the Swede's being more unsnobby than your peoples.
thrower of the bong water balloons

BERZERKER

Quote from: linoleum blownapart on June 14, 2016, 10:42:27 AM
Funny you mention the Swede's being more unsnobby than your peoples.

Not null åtta, 08, as they call Stockholmers, they and especially Stureplan people are snobby as hell!  :lol: