The Bride Screamed Murder

Started by blewis, March 08, 2010, 03:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex-

spunkmonkey

Quote from: Alex- on April 21, 2010, 02:59:15 PM
any news?

I heard they are releasing an album titled "The Bride Screamed Murder" on June 1st.

DC

Listened to the amazon clips yesterday. Crossing my fingers but I hear some nwb style guitar in there. Yeeech!

Angus Khan

All this speculation but you just know it's gonna be a high quality album.  I don't doubt the Melvins.
...and they all sing the same refrain: its fun to take a trip, put acid in your veins.

(the) Razor

Melvins should start offering a subscription service. I'd sign up.  :D
Don't click this

Like Stee

Quote from: Razor on April 22, 2010, 07:06:25 AM
They have one.  It's called "buy the new album every two years."
satanoscillatemymetallicsonatas

(the) Razor

Not good enough! I need one a comprehensive service that covers items such as this:

:P
Don't click this

The Fool

damn i should have got/tried to get that shit...
take care,
The Fool

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: Like Stee on April 23, 2010, 12:58:54 AM

I would gladly cough up $20-$30 A year to get on some kinda Melvins Vinyl Club Email List Thing ,but It could never happen,too many different labels, manufacturers, distributors & changing release dates. Honestly, this board is the best resource to get new releases as they plop & ooze out.  :D

blewis

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on April 23, 2010, 08:57:57 AM
Quote from: Like Stee on April 23, 2010, 12:58:54 AM

I would gladly cough up $20-$30 A year to get on some kinda Melvins Vinyl Club Email List Thing ,but It could never happen,too many different labels, manufacturers, distributors & changing release dates. Honestly, this board is the best resource to get new releases as they plop & ooze out.  :D

plop & ooze out
The one and only....

GrimReaper

It would be nice it the Melvins set up a system where all merch would be automatically shipped.

With the amount of stuff the Melvins put out this would be a viable plan and we could set up direct deposits with our banking institutions or PayPal.

gesundheit

MrLuck87

Amazon now has the cd available for preorder.  $14 but I'm going to wait to see if there is a special version like there was with Nude With Boots.

http://www.amazon.com/Bride-Screamed-Murder-Melvins/dp/B003EG8YAA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1272280140&sr=8-2

blewis

Quote from: MrLuck87 on April 26, 2010, 06:10:37 AM
Amazon now has the cd available for preorder.  $14 but I'm going to wait to see if there is a special version like there was with Nude With Boots.

http://www.amazon.com/Bride-Screamed-Murder-Melvins/dp/B003EG8YAA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1272280140&sr=8-2

Price just jumped to $16.98!

C'mon already!
The one and only....

ManWithNoName

Holy FUCK! I've been watching videos of the melvins playing My Generation live. I can't wait to hear how it sounds on the album.

The Melvins are the only band that can take a song that's been covered ad nauseum, make it their own while keeping the essence of the song intact. I know I'm preaching to the choir here but GODDAMNIT I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR THIS FUCKING ALBUM!