STAG

Started by melvins got poop?, December 05, 2003, 08:25:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Branch Breaker

Quote from: Eponymous on November 10, 2005, 10:08:22 PM
Quote from: Lividity on November 10, 2005, 09:24:59 PM
That's the Melvins for you. And I never knew that's what "Tipping The Lion" meant.

I heard that there was something disturbing at the end of "Prig" too. Anyone care to elaborate?
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Indeed.
Rectum? Damn near killed 'im!

steve

...Steve

klump

Quote from: steve on November 11, 2005, 09:26:43 AM
Tipping the lion - http://www.answers.com/topic/tipping-the-lion

Tipping the lion

"Tipping the Lion" was the name given to a violent act committed by the London street gang The Mohawks in the early 1700s. It involved finding in innocent person, crushing in their nose with a large peice of iron, and then gouging out their eyes with the thumbs.

okAy, thats more detailed :)

Vcavallo

Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

Ben

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

TosT

if you have a credit card or something, you can order Stag new from www.amazon.co.uk

dildor

rimb

Stonergrunge

QuoteSome idiot broke into my car last year, and stole most of my Melvins cds!

Guys, I've been hearing that sad same old story over and over again. The lesson: try only to go with CD-R/burned CD copies in your car and never official CDs.

QuoteThey need to reprint Stag.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

Haggardsue

that's just amazon being wank. the uk edition has the normal tracklisting. It is a very good album, buy it now.

Stonergrunge

Quote"Tipping the Lion" was the name given to a violent act committed by the London street gang The Mohawks in the early 1700s. It involved finding in innocent person, crushing in their nose with a large peice of iron, and then gouging out their eyes with the thumbs.

Excuse me, but what does "gouging out" means?

I assume it's similar to "pulling out" or "taking out" or "ripping out".
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.