MELVINS, TOOL, IPECAC RECORDS

Started by manu, April 09, 2009, 12:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manu

Something HUGE soon.  Just wait.  It WILL be worth it you prepubecent derelicts.  Oh, and Melvins as a four-piece=BEST YET.

glen

leave the TOOL out and we'll talk.

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

>>>JZS<<<

Spill the beans motherfucker! This ain't a game!

nothintothenotice

I am the Sun

Quote from: glen on April 09, 2009, 12:42:19 PM

You know, I don't really like Tool either, but I think their track on the Crybaby is pretty damn good. I think a Tool/Melvins album would turn out just fine. I'd rather see a Foetus/Melvins album though

black stallion

Quote from: I am the Sun on April 09, 2009, 03:11:19 PM
Quote from: glen on April 09, 2009, 12:42:19 PM

You know, I don't really like Tool either, but I think their track on the Crybaby is pretty damn good. I think a Tool/Melvins album would turn out just fine. I'd rather see a Foetus/Melvins album though
agreed,Divorced is a great song and it doesn't surprise me since Dale wrote it :o 8)
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

the ether bunny

we dont take lightly to scammers around these here parts. mmhmmm i reckon'
he was a mongoloid.

jew lover

What's the news motherfucker?  I heard something about a collobaration from a friend but was sure she was lying her titties off.  What do you know?

anaconda

toolvins bigband album? and tour?

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on April 09, 2009, 02:32:36 PM
Spill the beans motherfucker! This ain't a game!
OK,Please spill the beans motherfucker! This ain't a game!

rictus

Quote from: manu on April 09, 2009, 12:41:18 PM
Oh, and Melvins as a four-piece=BEST YET.

hmmmm....  :-k  This part got me wondering.

Oh, and I'm a post-pubescent derelict, thank you very much. Good day to you sir.  [-(

cara

before 10000 days came out i read that Buzzo was collaborating with them for a track or 2. Lies, all lies.

Like Stee

WHAT?! WHAT?!  It's high time we're all let into the loop!  Oh man, if there's some Toolvins project in the works that could be pretty amazing.  What about Jared and Cody?  Three drummers?  [-o&lt;
satanoscillatemymetallicsonatas

Like Stee

satanoscillatemymetallicsonatas