A Senile Animal, Nude with Boots, and The Bride reissues

Started by bUTTHOLEmAN, April 28, 2021, 01:06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bUTTHOLEmAN

https://ipecac-music.myshopify.com/
https://ipecac.tmstor.es/

If you're not based in the U.S., it seems like there's a few sites you can buy from (to avoid import taxes/etc.)
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

jules

von grip

Damn that ASA lim Ed went p fast..never had a chance but whatevs
"im ol' south!"

jules

bUTTHOLEmAN

If you were interested in the editions of 500, don't panic, it's possible the melvins blixt page will put more up for sale in the future.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

von grip

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on April 28, 2021, 05:14:58 PM
If you were interested in the editions of 500, don't panic, it's possible the melvins blixt page will put more up for sale in the future.

Quote from: jules on April 28, 2021, 01:31:25 PM
Thanks bHm.

"im ol' south!"

John Schuller

I'm holdling out for the Basses Loaded and Hold It In reissues

Chief Ten Beers

Quote from: sadcorps on April 28, 2021, 06:59:33 PM

Seriously? You can find those on vinyl pretty much anywhere, though the LP tracklisting is shorter and doesn't quite match the CD.
This probably deserves it's own thread, but where are the proper vinyl releases for?:
26 Songs
Houdini Live '05
Chicken Switch(not that anyone really needs this on vinyl)
Everybody Loves Sausages
Tres Cabrones
Sugar Daddy Live (as a single LP or double set, I know of the AmRep individual singles)

My first pressing NWB is fine, no need to buy again. I will get aSA(aqua-blue double vinyl :shock:), and BSM. Never have had those on wax.

CoryCory

Definitely would want (a)SA on vinyl as it's one of my favorites. Nude With Boots on a vinyl pressing where the packaging isn't warping the vinyl to shit would be nice too.

))))((((

The BB Trilogy!!! I just want to know why (A)SA is a double vinyl release. Forgive this totally foolish question, but is it because it's cut at 45rpm and this takes up more surface space?

Tobias

Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on April 28, 2021, 07:15:59 PM
Quote from: sadcorps on April 28, 2021, 06:59:33 PM

Seriously? You can find those on vinyl pretty much anywhere, though the LP tracklisting is shorter and doesn't quite match the CD.
This probably deserves it's own thread, but where are the proper vinyl releases for?:
26 Songs
Houdini Live '05
Chicken Switch(not that anyone really needs this on vinyl)
Everybody Loves Sausages
Tres Cabrones
Sugar Daddy Live (as a single LP or double set, I know of the AmRep individual singles)

My first pressing NWB is fine, no need to buy again. I will get aSA(aqua-blue double vinyl :shock:), and BSM. Never have had those on wax.

26 Songs definitely needs a vinyl reissue. I grabbed the NWB and BSM limited release. ASA I passed on. I already have the the 4 lp set from Hydra Head
Have you ever only eaten what's alive?

Garnz

dead mike

Meh. I'd be a lot more excited if they released an album of equivalent creative level as these records.
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

))))((((

Quote from: dead mike on April 29, 2021, 10:07:08 AM
I'd be a lot more excited if they released an album of equivalent creative level as these records.
I do long for another record like (A)SA - something that is just great song, after great song. A solid record from the start to the finish.

black stallion

Quote from: dead mike on April 29, 2021, 10:07:08 AM
Meh. I'd be a lot more excited if they released an album of equivalent creative level as these records.

ah, good point
Charmicarmicat:Bastards