Electric Roach - Bethlehem, PA, - Huntington, WV - Detroit, MI - What the Hell?

Started by GrimReaper, April 15, 2022, 01:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrimReaper

Sight seeing?

West Virginia food tasting?

Piss stop on the way to Detroit?

That is a very obscure stop and I'd love to be there. 6 hours from DC is not a good idea. Pittsburgh maybe?

Chief Ten Beers

Yeah, these are for sure some small market towns this run. Surprised they left off the Grog Shop - Cleveland, since they always play there. They should have thrown in Erie PA. I'd have done that trip. Rochester would have been nice instead of Syracuse. It's going on 10 yrs now since Rochester, the warm-up gig for the mini-Lite tour of Canada.

Dumpster D

Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on April 15, 2022, 06:47:01 PM
Yeah, these are for sure some small market towns this run. Surprised they left off the Grog Shop - Cleveland, since they always play there. They should have thrown in Erie PA. I'd have done that trip. Rochester would have been nice instead of Syracuse. It's going on 10 yrs now since Rochester, the warm-up gig for the mini-Lite tour of Canada.

They absolutely crushed the show in Toronto, then drove all the way down to London Ontario then all the way back up to Hamilton on their third night of that leg of the beginning of that tour...that would have been like a 14 hour round trip for them, still not sure how it got booked like that? It was a sweltering heat wave then too...holy crap the night after the hamilton show I passed out on the floor in front of the air conditioner.

I'd be able to see them this time around, in Syracuse.  :-k

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol: