Started by Helen83, March 01, 2013, 05:10:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen83

Right I've got tickets for both nights.

Who else is in?

This is going to kick ASS!!!!!!!!!

MacBastard

I'm in, both nights!

I just posted in the 2013 live thread as well but I live in London and can provide sofas/floor space if anyone needs to stay. norecess stayed with me once and he is still alive

jules

oldernie

"To be honest i've kind of gone off the band a bit now. I just like to hang out on here because of everyone else."
-jules from brighton quoting - Ian from Staffs.

Riffwraith

Definitely gonna be there both nights, no matter what it takes! I was seriously considering travelling to Vienna before they announced the London shows, sounds way too good. If anything I wish they were playing every album over a whole week...

Quick question to people, is the only way ticketmaster at the moment? I just added both nights to the basket, but they seem to have no way of paying for them together, which means a double dose of £5.50 on postage. I'd probably lump a few other shows in there as well if they sorted that out....

Helen83

jules

Quote from: Riffwraith on March 01, 2013, 06:28:25 AM
Definitely gonna be there both nights, no matter what it takes! I was seriously considering travelling to Vienna before they announced the London shows, sounds way too good. If anything I wish they were playing every album over a whole week...

Quick question to people, is the only way ticketmaster at the moment? I just added both nights to the basket, but they seem to have no way of paying for them together, which means a double dose of £5.50 on postage. I'd probably lump a few other shows in there as well if they sorted that out....
Ticketmaster is crap - Seetickets are cheaper and still have Melvins available.

Sunday's selling fast, though, so don't dawdle.

Riffwraith

Ahh nice, sounds a lot better than 62 or whatever. Gigantic also have the dates listed, but saying sold out, so maybe they're just being slow about it all. I'll probably use that site tho, thanks very much!

The Residents on the 18th, then 2 days of Melvins. Crazy weekend

MacBastard

Quote from: Riffwraith on March 01, 2013, 06:38:01 AM
The Residents on the 18th, then 2 days of Melvins. Crazy weekend

Yes, I'm going to that too!

Schnabster

Quote from: jules on March 01, 2013, 06:36:09 AM
Quote from: Riffwraith on March 01, 2013, 06:28:25 AM

Ticketmaster is crap - Seetickets are cheaper and still have Melvins available.

Sunday's selling fast, though, so don't dawdle.

Dont friggin stress me up, I lack bank-ID here at work, shall purchase 4 tickets, and hope and pray that I can still do so when I come home in around 1 hour.

Helen83

Helen83

jules

Schnabster

Riffwraith

Tickets GOT. You worried me with Sunday sold out, as it actually is on eventim!! and then Seetickets started refusing my card... Got through eventually  8)

Hey MacBastard, I might actually be interested in that floor space if you're offering. Done enough hostels by now and im too tall to fit in the beds haha, would be nice to meet up with a few folks as well  :D