The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

If anyone has a set of Melvins/Isis split EPs (the four coloured vinyl ones with guitar picks) that they're thinking of Ebaying, please talk to me first. I missed out when Hydrahead were selling them. Ta.

DRO)))NE

shalom,
its my first post and im sorry its in the classifieds but its the only [and possibly best] place i could think to list this item and i thought someone on here would appreciate this
i have a melvins koko, london 2005.10.04, silk-screened poster in EX- condition. unfortunately it does have a lyttle wear as it had to travel back from the gig without tube and has a mark or two on the reverse side, but it has been kept well over the years. it is signed by the band and limited to 300:

anaconda

>>>JZS<<<

jonE5

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: jonE5 on August 02, 2010, 10:42:08 AM
Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on August 01, 2010, 11:04:22 PM
Quote from: anaconda on August 01, 2010, 06:29:16 PM
a pic of the koko poster would be appreciated.

Isn't that Ice-T's  wife Koko?.... Good Lord!

Ohh, Coco !  :lol: ...that ass has it's own social security number.

Dr. Sphincter

Sadly, I think it's time to part with the one unique part of my Melvins collection. So here it be:

Were you one of the lucky few to get the Ipecac box set? Well, now you can be even more lucky and get a version of (a) Senile Animal from of few years ago that was made in the same printing press style, and was even more limited. Different art than the new one too. Piss off friends and loved ones with this rarity! I've seen it go on eBay a couple times for stupid prices, but I figure there's better folks here to buy it.

I got it at a show in 2007 at the Music Box in Hollywood. The front looks a little worn on one spot, but that's how it looked when I got it. Numbered 17/80. Message me if you are interested in some kind of monetary exchange.

Front cover:

Back Cover:

Inside:

Credits/Numer:

DRO)))NE

picture of the melvins koko poster
although that picture above is certainly very nice, this is the original artwork by michael motorcycle
- http://postercabaret.com/melvins2-1.aspx

Melvinsaniac

Melvins Stoner Witch LP

Pink Vinyl.

PM offers, I need the money.

Will have Pics soon.

bUTTHOLEmAN

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

bUTTHOLEmAN

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes

bUTTHOLEmAN

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes