SHIRT DESIGN - PICK YOUR COLORS.

Started by Lunica, April 25, 2006, 08:00:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lunica

once its all ready, you can pay with paypal :)
i like the pink and blue for two reasons:

1. its not a regular to make pink and blue shirts for bands i like, they're mostly black. when i think of pink and blue, it makes me think of blonde paris hilton girls. and i would never wear one unless it promoted something great, like the melvins. so that makes it pretty funny, in my opinion.
2. i have 230323490 black shirts, and would like to have some other colors as well!

uhm, yeah. so now we need to decide on the other one, and go check which printer offers the cheapest good-quality shirt with two colored print, and a bright blue shirt color. :)
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

Green Honey

pink & brown with the original "INDEED!" heading  =P~

glen

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!! 
BBLLLAAAARRGGHH!!!!!!
WE WANT A POLL!!  WE WANT A POLL!!!!

(I've gone democracy crazy,  don't tell ritchie  :wink:)
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Lunica

i'm too lazy to put one up.. and there are like 439202430430 colors :(

Vcavallo

i think one of the problems with the poll is that votes come in from nowhere while people don't speak up about their beliefs.
lately i've been thinking if it's important enough to someone, they'll make a very simple post.  it really isn't difficult.
plenty of people are speaking up about the shirt color, which is real good
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

glen

agreed. I'm just playin.
sounds like the old blue and pink should be one.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

CaptainPungent

i actually like pink and blue as well.

Vcavallo

yes, i like the black and green as well, glen.

it's very Melviny. 
so we'd have one pink and blue for the paris hilton types, and one black and green for the melviny types?  sounds good

i will buy both.  and my friend wants a pink and blue.  so i'm 3

glen

CaptainPungent

i didn't read that, green and black is good too.

those 2 are the top, i think...
sorry all of us are picky luniklump.

Lunica

sounds good to me, the most important thing is to make something that as many people as possible will feel comfortable with. (and that looks somewhat good)

so, i'm up for blue/pink and black/green! and i'm guessing most people can live with at least one of those options?  :lol: :lol: :lol:
i guess we should call it final, and go check out who can print them.. and make a list of sizes/color choices for everyone whos buying?
and who should i send the final design to?

Vcavallo

i volunteered to handle the orders. 
i'll make another thread instructing people on how to place the orders so it comes together in a mildly organized manner.

what do we need from them?
size, color, number and address?
are we going to take payments before getting them printed so nobody gets screwed?  i think that was the safest way

Lunica

yeah, that will be the easiest way, and that way you can also ship the packages at the same time :)
i guess we should make a thread with size, color, quantity and address. everyone should write it the same way, not with any long stories afterwards and inbetween. i'll start a thread.

Verbalmasturbation

pink and green i like too anything pink, we should make  crover undies in pink

Verbalmasturbation

Dont u guys need permission to sell a shirt with melvins on it?e

do u have permission? do u have to give money to the melvins?

do they own this site?