King Buzzo look-alikes

Started by Agonizer, March 26, 2004, 11:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaron

Quote from: erin on April 29, 2009, 05:29:15 PM
Quote from: Jaron on April 29, 2009, 05:09:05 PM
Quote from: Like Stee on April 29, 2009, 01:12:43 PM
j mascis and al cisneros i could see, but not buzz.

Funny you to mention that. I saw Dinosaur Jr. last week and he was wearing a Om shirt.
Gimme a hint as to what material theyre playin.... I'm seeing them this Saturday.
And yeah I have seen that shirt.  :D

Here's what they aren't playing. Muck, Little Furry Things, In A Jar.

But, here is what they are playing.
Severed Lips, No Bones, Back to Your Heart, I Don't Wanna Go There, Tarpit, Out There, Feel the Pain, Kracked, Forget the Swan, Wagon, Freak Scene, Raisans, The Lung,  Sludgefest, Chunks. And if you get really, close to the front, you'll just here his guitar. Nothing else. There's your hint. I ruined the entire element of surprise, hate me.

erin

i'd strangle you if you were here.
and no i've seen dino before. a few years ago.
TV Mind... time to wake up

FartLips

Quote from: Jaron on April 29, 2009, 06:29:09 PM
Quote from: erin on April 29, 2009, 05:29:15 PM
Quote from: Jaron on April 29, 2009, 05:09:05 PM
Quote from: Like Stee on April 29, 2009, 01:12:43 PM
j mascis and al cisneros i could see, but not buzz.

Funny you to mention that. I saw Dinosaur Jr. last week and he was wearing a Om shirt.
Gimme a hint as to what material theyre playin.... I'm seeing them this Saturday.
And yeah I have seen that shirt.  :D

Here's what they aren't playing. Muck, Little Furry Things, In A Jar.

But, here is what they are playing.
Severed Lips, No Bones, Back to Your Heart, I Don't Wanna Go There, Tarpit, Out There, Feel the Pain, Kracked, Forget the Swan, Wagon, Freak Scene, Raisans, The Lung,  Sludgefest, Chunks. And if you get really, close to the front, you'll just here his guitar. Nothing else. There's your hint. I ruined the entire element of surprise, hate me.
they're not doing just like heaven?  they did heaven and chunks for the encore here.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Mount Ambulance

The character "Franklin Hardesty" from the 1974 Texas Chainsaw Massacre looks alot like
an 1980's / early 90's Buzz ... character was played by Paul A. Partain ... these are the best pix I could find floating around ... watch the movie for a better view

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!

Jaron

Quote from: Mount Ambulance on April 29, 2009, 10:03:07 PM
The character "Franklin Hardesty" from the 1974 Texas Chainsaw Massacre looks alot like
an 1980's / early 90's Buzz ... character was played by Paul A. Partain ... these are the best pix I could find floating around ... watch the movie for a better view

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yikes. The guy in the wheel chair. You knew from the beginning he was going to get it.

Windshield

the ether bunny

he was a mongoloid.

erin

rictus

erin

and nick carter and ashton kutcher!  :lol:

norecess

5w33t 1ntu1t10n

I snapped a pic of my friend's plant that I always thought resembles Buzz.

*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

Idlehanz

>>>JZS<<<

(the) Razor

I'll pay those last two. Well done.
Don't click this