Melvins gig posters get their own topic

Started by Idlehanz, September 11, 2007, 01:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moose

Is there a poster series for the Down tour?
Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

>>>JZS<<<

DC

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on August 29, 2009, 10:18:01 PM
:P

...hey Hanz, check your pm.
i dunno if I got this from hanz or sweet, but its my third favorite poster, behind spongebob and the wheres buzzo poster.

bathroom creep

Quote from: Dc on August 30, 2009, 02:36:18 AM

i dunno if I got this from hanz or sweet, but its my third favorite poster, behind spongebob and the wheres buzzo poster.

Yeah, that's a great poster.   I was there... bought it at the show.  :)
Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

Centripetal core of soul sojourn the field vibrates to absolution. I climb toward the sun to breathe the universal.

Have you seen the bridge?  I ain't seen the bridge!  Where's that confounded bridge?!

Idlehanz

Quote from: Dc on August 30, 2009, 02:36:18 AM

Had to have been Sweet.

5w33t 1ntu1t10n

Wasn't me.....but off the top of my head I can't remember what poster I sent you.   :?
*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

DC

cant remember who else i've traded with... :-k

Buick GN

Quote from: Dc on August 30, 2009, 03:06:47 PM
*Thinks of a witty body fluid comment*

Nah, too tired.

FartLips

Quote from: Buick on August 30, 2009, 07:05:25 PM
Quote from: Dc on August 30, 2009, 03:06:47 PM
*Thinks of a witty body fluid comment*

Nah, too tired.
i got your back, and his! :lol:
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

bathroom creep

poster for the detroit show:

i really like this one.

Centripetal core of soul sojourn the field vibrates to absolution. I climb toward the sun to breathe the universal.

Have you seen the bridge?  I ain't seen the bridge!  Where's that confounded bridge?!

>>>JZS<<<

bathroom creep

>>>JZS<<<