The Colossus of Destiny: A Melvins Tale

Started by Idlehanz, January 30, 2015, 07:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

booji

Quote from: FantoMANKY on July 05, 2018, 07:14:56 PM
Im going to watch mine tonight and Ill let you know if mine freezes.  For anyone else who got the box, was yours signed?  Mine isnt, was thinking it was supposed to be?  Maybe not its been so long and maybe Im remembering wrong, happy just to get it so no big deal. Just curious, mines numbered but not signed.

My box is signed with the number and 'C.O.D.'

FantoMANKY

Thanks, mine is numbered and says cod also, guess thats what they meant by signed. I checked my bluray and no skipping and pearl bombs running time was the same as yours.

FantoMANKY

Meant to say pearl bomb on mine is a littke over 1 minute.  Like 1 minute 14 seconds

buddy holiday

did any of the european backers of the wooden boxset here already get a shipping confirmation via email?

Budspawn

Garnz

Quote from: buddy holiday on July 09, 2018, 09:18:04 AM
did any of the european backers of the wooden boxset here already get a shipping confirmation via email?

Received a shipping note for tracking last Tuesday but the package has not moved much yet ;-)

buddy holiday

Quote from: Garnz on July 09, 2018, 12:15:58 PM

Received a shipping note for tracking last Tuesday but the package has not moved much yet ;-)

patience is a virtue...

Garnz

Quote from: buddy holiday on July 09, 2018, 01:09:02 PM

patience is a virtue...

OMMMMMHHHHHHHHH  :lol: :lol:

Stonergrunge

Quote from: buddy holiday on July 09, 2018, 01:09:02 PM

patience is a virtue...

WELCOME TO MY WORLD
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

the crybaby

the status of my parcel since 2 weeks...
PRE-SHIPMENT INFO SENT TO USPS, USPS AWAITING ITEM

???????????

someone else too???

i am posting this here because i haven't got an answer to an email i have sent

buddy holiday

Quote from: the crybaby on July 13, 2018, 06:46:39 AM

???????????

someone else too???

i did not get a shipping note yet (also checked spam). i also get no answer to emails since almost 2 weeks.

i have really no problem with waiting, but would appreciate a better communication.
at this stage, frankly i have also no problem with simply getting my money back.

buddy holiday

Quote from: buddy holiday on July 13, 2018, 06:53:32 AM
Quote from: the crybaby on July 13, 2018, 06:46:39 AM

???????????

someone else too???

i did not get a shipping note yet (also checked spam). i also get no answer to emails since almost 2 weeks.

i have really no problem with waiting, but would appreciate a better communication.
at this stage, frankly i have also no problem with simply getting my money back.
got the update yesterday. thanks for getting back to me guys.
usps reports the package already at the airport near me... so only a matter of one or two days.
great news at last!

Godflesh

It's been a long journey, so one or two days/weeks make no difference. I got a confirmation yesterday, but it'll come when it comes. I'll celebrate then
  :ohsnap:
--- Heavy user ---

asjbean

Woohoo! Mine just arrived, as did confirmation of London show on 30th October....double dynamite!

Godflesh

Arrived last week, but no time to watch them yet
:love:
--- Heavy user ---