Melvins and Michael Azerad : 9-5-2008 FNAC ,Sao Paolo , Brasil ( Interviews )

Started by Beto Brasil, September 06, 2008, 12:18:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beto Brasil

Last night, 05 september, was really great !
The band and Michael Azerad,where They were invited for do a debate about:  " What is going to be underground today, in the myspace?  "
SOme questions, bla bla bla.... I met Tim Moss and we converse a little.afterwards I found Buzz, Dale and Jared, by the session of books of the FNAC.
Below , some photos of this event :

Beto and MOss :

Beto,Buzz and Renato ( VINCEBUS band ) :

Beto and Dale :

Beto and Jared : ( little distorcion , sorry )

Moss and CIA :

THe FNAC :

Today, im going to show. No cams, no phone, nothing... well, im very happy ..

PS : Hey Brian, I conversed with the Buzz, about the interview of our forum, and he said :
" Oh yeah, themelvins.net !! Brian, in Minneapolis!! yeah yeah !!"

thanks guys !
Trading music since 1999 :

Update : http://www.themelvins.net/beto/DVD.htm

black stallion

i see the joy in your eyes and i can only imagine what a great night has been for you.wasn't Coady there?many thanks Beto!
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

bUTTHOLEmAN

Minneapolis Brian  :lol:
That sounds like a mafia guy.

Great pictures!  Do you know if the Azeraad / myspace discussion was recorded?

Thanks!
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

5w33t 1ntu1t10n

Awesome Beto!  Great pics!  Glad you got to meet them, and that you're going to the show!  This is a landmark day in Melvins.net history - the day that Melvins went to Brazil, and finally played for Beto!  =D>
*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

norecess

Very cool that you got to meet the whole gang, Beto! Dale seems to know who you are :D

I'm also curious if that debate was recorded, must have been interesting.

Buick GN

Wooooo Hoooooo!

I'm stoked for you Beto. Thanks for sharing the photos.

:cheers:

FartLips

fucking awesome, beto! if anybody deserved a melvins dream come true, its a dedicated fan like you! and it saves me some cash flying you up here for a show! :P
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Beto Brasil

Quote from: norecess on September 06, 2008, 04:10:55 PM
Very cool that you got to meet the whole gang, Beto! Dale seems to know who you are :D

My friend "Coco", de la Argentina ( friend of Los Natas ), It was with a camera and filmed a little of the event. I filmed with my digital cam, but I am without a site for lodge.anyone is able to help me?  I have some part for upload...

thanks guys! thanks for all !!!

beto loves everybody !!!!!

Beto Brasil

Quote from: black stallion on September 06, 2008, 12:45:12 PM
i see the joy in your eyes and i can only imagine what a great night has been for you.wasn't Coady there?many thanks Beto!

conversing with Jared, I asked about COdy, and Jared said me that Cody stayed in the Hotel, sleeping....

rimb

I'm very happy for you Beto and glad that you finally got to see the band live and in person!

:D

norecess

Quote from: Beto Brasil on September 07, 2008, 09:47:42 AM
Quote from: norecess on September 06, 2008, 04:10:55 PM

My friend "Coco", de la Argentina ( friend of Los Natas ), It was with a camera and filmed a little of the event. I filmed with my digital cam, but I am without a site for lodge.anyone is able to help me?  I have some part for upload...

thanks guys! thanks for all !!!

Let me know how big the eventual file will be. There's a bunch of websites where the video could be hosted - YouTube being the most logical one at first sight.

GrimReaper

GrimReaper

Quote from: norecess on September 08, 2008, 04:14:49 AM
Quote from: GrimReaper on September 08, 2008, 03:50:51 AM
Michael Azerad should do a book on the Melvins.

Boring!

I think it would be fascinating. I guess I'm just an obsessed fan.

That DVD of K records I sent you had a lot of footage of Michael Azerad.