Melvins Lite - Regina Saskatchewan July 10/12

Started by Beard, July 09, 2012, 09:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beard

First Melvins show ever!!!! So excited! Gonna go a couple hours early to try and get autographs and/or pics  :P Anything I should know from you veterans out there? Bring an extra pair of underwear and whatnot? :P

buddy holiday

first show? cool... that will be an awesome experience. enjoy!!

black stallion

great you'll get to see the melvins for the first time with just dale on drums,have fun!
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Beard

Wow. Just got back. Holy shit. That was fucking incredible! Met Buzz and Dale and Colonel! They're all fantastic people and they even signed my friend's rock because he didn't have anything else for them to sign :P Great set, highlights were definitely the whole goddamn show!!! Trevor's solo in the middle of A History Of Drunks was fucking amazing! You see these guys playing live in videos but it's not even close to seeing them live. A Growing Disgust rocked the shit out of that place. Sky Pup and Shevil were amazing. Eye Flys was glorious. Everything from Freak Puke was perfect. The whole thing was I night I'll never forget. Also, I was totally up front right by Buzz, which seemed so surreal, because I've been watching videos of them for years but to actually be within an arms length of them was freaking awesome, not to mention actually shaking their hands and talking to them. Holy noodles. Great night. Come back soon please Regina fucking loves you guys :P

glen

Quote from: )))((( on July 11, 2012, 05:24:38 AM
Quote from: Beard on July 11, 2012, 03:31:18 AM
they even signed my friend's rock because he didn't have anything else for them to sign :P
:lol:

I imagine that would actually look pretty cool. A Melvins paperweight no less!

or... 

MIDDLE EASTERN PUBLIC EXECUTION DEVICE

or....

POOR MAN'S KEY

or....

(add googely eyes and...) LOW MAINTENANCE PET

or.....

the merchandise possibilities with this are limitless.  I'm taking a rock to my next MELVINS show.  helloooo ebay!
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

glen

I need to start working on how I'm going to get that through security.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Beard

Quote from: glen on July 11, 2012, 02:12:59 PM
I'm taking a rock to my next MELVINS show.

You should Glen! We could start a rock signing trend :P

Metalhead Cow

Metalhead Cow

Also, I was totally up front right by Buzz, which seemed so surreal, because I've been watching videos of them for years but to actually be within an arms length of them was freaking awesome

Oh yeah I know the feeling-it's incredible

Beard

Quote from: Metalhead Cow on July 12, 2012, 03:06:20 AM
Also, I was totally up front right by Buzz, which seemed so surreal, because I've been watching videos of them for years but to actually be within an arms length of them was freaking awesome

Oh yeah I know the feeling-it's incredible

No kidding! I had a goofy smile on my face for the entire show, and I probably creeped him out a bit, but its not everyday that you get to see the MELVINS. My only complaint about the whole show was the crowd.. Some guys started moshing during Leon, and at the end of the show, some asshole rolled an empty bottle towards Trevor's feet. Don't know if that was an accident or not tho.....