Biafra kills the melvins/ worst concert ever seen

Started by meryl`sdrummer, June 23, 2005, 03:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meryl`sdrummer

Quote from: Fantomastro
Don't get me wrong. It doesn't hurt me, but I find it very weak and immature.
I don't think that the Melvins need such fans

So und nu pass ma auf!!!
#
Die Melvins brauchen so `nen  Fan wie mich also nicht, hee?!
Also ich bezahle ihre Alben ich bezahle ihre Show-tickets und wie man lesen konnte, DUUU JAAAAAWOHL NICH, ODERWAS??!!!!!!
DA KANN WOHL EINER NICHT WIRKLICH MITREDEN,DENN DU BEFINDEST DICH IN DER RUBRIK"Show-reviews" und du warst bei keiner dieser Tour!!

Pssssssssssssssssssssssttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!

norecess

Quote from: meryl`sdrummerOkay my facts why I hate Jello!!

the sound of his voice is making me sick

I love his voice, one of the most characteristic voices I have ever heard.

Quotehis political ambitions-everyone can have one- and his doing to make everyone thinking the same are pissing me off!

He has been doing that for about 25 years now, you should have known better.

QuoteSorry but I think political speeches doesn`t belong to a melvins concert!!

Well, you weren't at a Melvins concert. I hope you were aware of that before you got your ticket.

QuoteIf I would hear some I go to see U2!

I have no idea what Bono is like on stage these days but AFAIK he has never been as extreme as Jello, if he is politically active on stage at all. Not too sure about this one though.

QuoteJello was acting around like an idiot and his movement reminds me of Joe Cocker and Joe definetly doesn`t belong to a Melvins concert!

Hey, that's Jello's own style man! Check it out yourself: http://www.volumeone.com/manchild/images/stagepersonas.jpg .

meryl`sdrummer

Yes and as you recognize all I hate belongs to Jello as you'd explained- so I hate Jello!

Fantomastro

Quote from: meryl`sdrummer
Don't get me wrong. It doesn't hurt me, but I find it very weak and immature.
I don't think that the Melvins need such fans

So und nu pass ma auf!!!
#
Die Melvins brauchen so `nen  Fan wie mich also nicht, hee?!
Also ich bezahle ihre Alben ich bezahle ihre Show-tickets und wie man lesen konnte, DUUU JAAAAAWOHL NICH, ODERWAS??!!!!!!
DA KANN WOHL EINER NICHT WIRKLICH MITREDEN,DENN DU BEFINDEST DICH IN DER RUBRIK"Show-reviews" und du warst bei keiner dieser Tour!!
Pssssssssssssssssssssssttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!

sorry english readers

explicit lyrics!

Sooo, dann pass du mal auf!!!

Wenns dir nur darum geht den Melvins Geld in den Arsch zu stecken, dann kann ich sagen, dass sie dich nicht wirklich brauchen.
Gl

norecess

Quote from: meryl`sdrummerYes and as you recognize all I hate belongs to Jello as you'd explained- so I hate Jello!

Then don't visit his concerts after which you come to this board to talk nothing but bullshit.

Tyuge

hahaha, i almost fell out of my chair laughing at at that "joe cocker" comment!

"I'LL Get BYYYYY WITH MY FRIENDS!!!"

Lubernaut

Not to mention how useful buckets (especially those that are zinc-plated) truly are.
The Lobe is rising, yet the unfit may lib.

mumu

It's all fucking good-dini as far as I'm concerned. Then again, I'd eat a MELVINS deep fried turd. GO MELVINS!!

-Smellis[/i]

Fantomastro

meryl`sdrummer

Sooo, dann pass du mal auf!!!...

JA JA-Arschlecken-schieb dir den Klops doch sonstwo hin!

mumu

Quote from: meryl`sdrummer

Sooo, dann pass du mal auf!!!...

JA JA-Arschlecken-schieb dir den Klops doch sonstwo hin!
It's all fucking good-dini as far as I'm concerned. Then again, I'd eat a MELVINS deep fried turd. GO MELVINS!!

-Smellis[/i]

chopklop

This is some hilarious shit. "I don't know breaks if Jelly in front of mine car!". I saw them in San Fran on new years eve for their first show and they were'nt bad. He had a lot of nerve saying what he said about Joe Strummer though, the Clash were many times better than DK as far as I'm concerned, much more original anyway. It was funny when he took a stage dive and people had trouble holding his fat ass up though. Then he says,"It's normally not that complicated." Meaning it took the crowd a while to get him back up on the stage. Call Jenny Craig Jello, than it won't be so complicated!

meryl`sdrummer

I just try to forget the Jelvins show and better remind myself on this great Fant

KURDTLUVUR!

Meryl`sdrummer makes me tingly in my happy place.  :D

Meryl`sdrummer bildet mich tingly in meinem gl
May all your dreams come true!

I will not kill you, Conda, perhaps only wound you with my razor-sharp axe. SCHNAP!!!  : )   - SchnabelA

Nuancing is for homo's.  - Norecess