Setlists (even partial)... US leg of 06 tour has started!!!!

Started by Buzzo4pres, September 07, 2006, 10:15:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzzo4pres

Yeah!!!
A little over a month and I'll be seeing them twice, on the east coast!!!!!!!

Anyone got setlists???? From CA or anywhere???

Are they doing a bunch of Houdini??? New stuff off of a senile animal???

whats the word!??!?

thanks

SirDeemos

glen

Quote from: SirDeemos on September 07, 2006, 11:51:58 AM

the bloated pope, oven, let it all be, the bit, revolve, hooch,  lovely butterfly

this sounds alot like the POTRE tour setlist.  I'd like to hear some different songs this go-round.
although lovely butterflies should be BADASS with 2 drummers.

let it all be could have been left out of this tour. wouldn't have hurt my feelings any.  great song and all, but maybe something different of the bootlicker.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Buzzo4pres

Sounds fukin great!!!

I am eager to see the mass amount of kick ass drums too!

Anyone else?
Any of the CA show-goers to date have set lists or remember some songs?

thanks

glen

yeah.  tell me more, tell me more.

what about the stage set-up?   drums?  who all played?  in what order?

enquiring minds need to know.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

SirDeemos

all black tarp as a background, black robes, the drums were just two kits next to each other, as far as i could tell.

glen

I just found my favorite new person.  sorry crow011, you just fell out of favoritism.
I asked, and SirDeemos delivered.

I thank you.

tastelikedirt

This is what the rest of your life is gonna taste like... www.tastelikedirt.com

bUTTHOLEmAN

I creamed my pants when they played Boris.  It was a great show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Mad Arab

Quote from: glen on September 07, 2006, 11:56:07 AM
Quote from: SirDeemos on September 07, 2006, 11:51:58 AM

the bloated pope, oven, let it all be, the bit, revolve, hooch, lovely butterfly

this sounds alot like the POTRE tour setlist. I'd like to hear some different songs this go-round.
although lovely butterflies should be BADASS with 2 drummers.

let it all be could have been left out of this tour. wouldn't have hurt my feelings any. great song and all, but maybe something different of the bootlicker.

Yes, I would not be against them bringing up some other songs from their vast catalog. How many times are we gonna have to hear Let It All Be and Revolve? But then again I ask myself, why complain, it's the MELVINS!!!!

Mad Arab

You newer people are going to have to try harder to remember the setlist. What's this crap about not remembering things like this? :) We demand exacting reviews! You are supposed to be fans.

tastelikedirt

"We demand exacting reviews!"

Ha! I didn't even remember half the songs they played until I read them here. The show was last night!
This is what the rest of your life is gonna taste like... www.tastelikedirt.com

meanclown

wow..super nice work, sir...sounds like punctuality might play a big factor with this tour...what happened to the giant combo mutant custom drum kit I thought I read they were designing for Cody & Dale a while bacK? Or did I just imagine this? Either way...no big deal...sounds like a total punch-bowl of " Melvinmania"...beautiful pics, dirt...can't wait to catch 'em on the East Coast...

Dog Tired