Melvins/BB Eugene,OR 9/8/2006

Started by mrkilgore, September 09, 2006, 05:16:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glen

I think they're may be more designs than this.  this is only what I have pics of.
I thought someone said they had a TON of shirts.  this is only 2.
I'll keep working on getting a few more pics.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

deatheats

The pictures of the back are completely faded color wise except for the blurry shot, damn camera ran out of batteries before i could get the right shot :)  Also, The teeth on the front glow in the dark! 

Smellis

Quote from: FART LIPS on September 17, 2006, 06:52:11 PM
there goes 60 bucks down the drain. oy vey!

Moss gave me one of the shirts for FREE! He was feeling sorry for me while I was buying one of everything they had. Posters, 7" vinyl, wierd looking paperweight thing with rotten teeth and beetles, BOTH qees, I broke the bank. It was the vodka shots talking.
"I actually checked to make sure I wasn't posting balls."  (IDLEHANZ)

".PS: please,  allow me to reitterate...  dale crover = super human " (GLEN)

"If the world is going to end on Saturday I might as well hold in my shit and save a few bucks on Shit-Paper." (GRIM)

ANACONDA:   All-around genuine motherfucker.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Smellis on September 19, 2006, 06:45:03 AM
Quote from: FART LIPS on September 17, 2006, 06:52:11 PM
there goes 60 bucks down the drain. oy vey!

Moss gave me one of the shirts for FREE! He was feeling sorry for me while I was buying one of everything they had. Posters, 7" vinyl, wierd looking paperweight thing with rotten teeth and beetles, BOTH qees, I broke the bank. It was the vodka shots talking.
Which vinyl did they have?  What did the paperweight look like?
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Smellis

vinyl 7" with your heart not yo hands. The paperweight had beetles and fake rotten teeth inside, and a MELVINS logo in it. It is round and made of plastic resin. NOT bong resin I might add. The sales dude said someone from Rob Zombie's crew made them. Wierd.

"If the world is going to end on Saturday I might as well hold in my shit and save a few bucks on Shit-Paper." (GRIM)

Vcavallo

they are finally embracing buzz's hair as iconography for the band.  i am a bit surprised, but i like it.
i'm talking about the shirt.
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

klump

Quote from: deatheats on September 18, 2006, 09:37:25 PM
The pictures of the back are completely faded color wise except for the blurry shot, damn camera ran out of batteries before i could get the right shot :)

glen

thats what I thought.  smellis sent me a pic of that one too but without studying it I figured it was just a leftover from the big band european tour.
is this it?
black only?       no white shirts?
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

Smellis

They had white and even a pink shirt "for the ladies only" (Kurdtluvur). I don't remember what the designs were on those ones.

klump

its not exactly the same, the design on the back is different.

I like it :)

even though I have the shirt with the same front design (except for the Tour horriblis Big Business part)

my wallet will be sore this december... :lol:

deatheats

The other melvins shirt I was tempted to buy (I should have bought both) had a drawing of a penguin on the front saying, "Happy Halloween Bitch!"
I did not get a picture of it though.

norecess

Quote from: deatheats on September 20, 2006, 09:59:07 AM
The other melvins shirt I was tempted to buy (I should have bought both) had a drawing of a penguin on the front saying, "Happy Halloween Bitch!"
I did not get a picture of it though.

glen

I got that shirt.  I've also seen it in black w/ white and yellow ink.

anybody got the "burn baby burn" shirt?

Lunica

nice! they started selling the "happy halloween, bitch" shirt again? :)
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

Vcavallo

Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo