Burlington VT 10/10

Started by Rhetoric Camel, October 01, 2006, 07:03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vcavallo

Quote from: norecess on October 12, 2006, 09:04:57 AM
Would that mean listening to them is comparable to masturbation?

haha yea, i guess so.  feels like it sometimes
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

Andy

Quote from: FART LIPS on October 11, 2006, 06:28:28 PM
Quote from: Vcavallo on October 11, 2006, 06:03:00 PM
multimedia, eh?  i'm a film major here. 
i'll PM you...
prepare to be INTERVIEWED!!!!!!!!!

:lol: This gets funnier and funnier!
For your health!

liquidcheese

Hey does anyone know where I can get one of those Melvins Mouse things they had at the show. Those things were Fucking cool but I didn't have $50. And the Burlington show was awsome. It was my first Melvins show and they definatly rocked. I have to say it was also the first time I was in the smaller venue at Higherground. I think that the smaller stage is definatly better. I lets you get closer to the action. And you don't have to stumble nearly as far to get to the bar.

Zelig

Haze is selling them cheaper than the oxop site on Ebay.  Flamerite.com

goodnightviolet

this was my first ever Melvins show after 10+ years of fandom (since "Hooch" being on Beavis and Butthead!). unfortunately i had to leave just after the Bit. does anyone have a complete setlist for this show (or any one from this tour)? and what was that first song they played, claiming it to be for patriots??

Rhetoric Camel

It was my first melvins show... I saw a guy named Chris Smither in the small venue at Higherground. It's got really good sound in there.

Rhetoric Camel

I just was looking on youtube and found this video from the show http://youtube.com/watch?v=qfujeyV0lNs
Vcavallo, it's probably the same person that offered to hook you up with the show. Can't see buzz at all

Vcavallo

i saw this youtube clip as well.
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

Rhetoric Camel

ok I know which guy you are talking about now, yeah I was probably right behind you during the melvins haha

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol: