Cincy Ohio Monday Oct 2

Started by peopleperson, October 06, 2006, 04:49:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FartLips

Quote from: peopleperson on October 11, 2006, 05:33:07 PM
Quote from: FART LIPS on October 11, 2006, 05:27:03 PM
the loudest show i've seen was hammerhead and the cows. but it was in the back room of a record shop. it killed!

Dear god, what I wouldn't give to have seen those two bands together.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

peopleperson

The glorious Amrep days....

Don't get me started.

deatheats

Quote from: norecess on October 11, 2006, 03:12:45 PM
Quote from: deatheats on October 11, 2006, 02:42:18 PM
Nonetheless there is such a thing as too loud of a concert.

Haha, how many shows have you been to if I may ask? I'm sure you'll talk different a few hundred shows from now on.

I'm a little confused....my point was yes a concert can be too loud, perhaps I wasn't clear enough.  I can't say the total number of shows ive been to.  I'd guess somewhere around 50-100.  I am not a fan of overly loud shows, it tends to lower the quality of the audio and tends to make the experience less enjoyable overall.  Don't get me wrong I do love loud music, but there is a limit.

Vcavallo

i would have loved to see the cows
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

FartLips

they hooked me as soon as i heard this line: "why don't you show me your sexy pee story. ONE TIME!"
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

norecess

Quote from: deatheats on October 11, 2006, 09:10:43 PM
Quote from: norecess on October 11, 2006, 03:12:45 PM
Quote from: deatheats on October 11, 2006, 02:42:18 PM
Nonetheless there is such a thing as too loud of a concert.

Haha, how many shows have you been to if I may ask? I'm sure you'll talk different a few hundred shows from now on.

I'm a little confused....my point was yes a concert can be too loud, perhaps I wasn't clear enough.

Ah I see, it was just easily misread.