(A) Senile Vinyl on Hydra Head

Started by jimmymc, June 06, 2007, 08:28:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jozz

Quote from: cara on September 12, 2008, 01:45:32 PM
Also from Hydrahead:

"We were going to announce the release dates today for both the box set and the regular version, but these losers ruined it for us...maybe tomorrow then. "

That was yesterday so it might be announced today, yay.

No! :shock: Hopefully it's next Thursday(assuming they are talking about putting it up for order on their site). Otherwise, I'm going to be spending my gas money on the LP :lol: Good thing I only live a mile away from work and still have my bike.

JJ

I heard on good authority the target date for the box set is the 27th

cara

Quote from: Jozz on September 12, 2008, 03:13:02 PM
Quote from: cara on September 12, 2008, 01:45:32 PM
Also from Hydrahead:

"We were going to announce the release dates today for both the box set and the regular version, but these losers ruined it for us...maybe tomorrow then. "

That was yesterday so it might be announced today, yay.

No! :shock: Hopefully it's next Thursday(assuming they are talking about putting it up for order on their site). Otherwise, I'm going to be spending my gas money on the LP :lol: Good thing I only live a mile away from work and still have my bike.

i believe they're just talking about the release dates, not the release itself - so you're good.

Chomas

Hydra Head with their crying is coming off like pussies here, IMO.  Its capitalism, get over it already bitches.

cara

hey guys, just checked the HH blog and this was posted:

Melvins 4xLP : Tentative Release Dates
These dates are tentative. 

Saturday, September 27th 2008:  Melvins : "A Senile Animal" Box Set (4xLP, comic, belt buckle, limited to 300) release date through Secret Headquarters of Los Angeles, CA.  Pricing is TBA

Tuesday, October 7th 2008: Melvins - "A Senile Animal" 4xLP release date.  Pricing is TBA.

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

bUTTHOLEmAN

tba is "  The 4xLP will be around $50, perhaps even cheaper. "  that's decent.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

TheSwingSet

"SwingSet you look like a bunch of guys I know in Ireland.  It's a particular  look I can't describe.  A sort of don't fuck with me or I'll kill you look.
I mean all this in the nicest possible way of course"
--conj

JJ

holy guacamole.....some of those comments on the HH blog are pretty entertaining.....

anaconda

Jozz

Quote from: change&suffocation on September 12, 2008, 08:55:19 PM
Hydra Head with their crying is coming off like pussies here, IMO.  Its capitalism, get over it already bitches.

Umm, how so? :? Kinda sounds like they are warning people against assholes that don't and most likely WON'T have the lp. Capitalism and actually having a product to offer is two different things.

Chris P. Bacon

Quote from: change&suffocation on September 12, 2008, 08:55:19 PM

?
We don't make mistakes, we just have happy little accidents-BOB ROSS

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson

Uncle Fester

i just got one. with the belt buckle and comic.

JJ

post pictures or flies will gather on you....

bUTTHOLEmAN

Fester is a compulsive liar, don't worry about the pictures.  :P
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus