Releases on AmRep

Started by ))))((((, June 26, 2023, 02:15:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

))))((((

Quote from: vince furnier on November 22, 2023, 06:18:56 AM
just tell us you don't get the aesthetic of a trucker hat.
Probably true. I googled searched "trucker hat" and found many with BETTER aesthetics than that one. Although yeah some were pretty bad too. I can't see why any self respecting individual (or trucker ha) would actively choose to wear something that naff, but hey each to their own.

vince furnier

Quote from: ))))(((( on November 22, 2023, 09:32:25 AM
just tell us you don't get the aesthetic of a trucker hat.
Probably true. I googled searched "trucker hat" and found many with BETTER aesthetics than that one. Although yeah some were pretty bad too. I can't see why any self respecting individual (or trucker ha) would actively choose to wear something that naff, but hey each to their own.
i'll post pics when it arrives.  :lol:
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

GiveMe45

Trucker hat is back up for preorder

FartLips

Quote from: ))))(((( on November 22, 2023, 05:31:58 AM
I don't like that hat at all. I think it would be a much better looking if the AmRep logo was a lot smaller and the back of the hat wasn't that see-though mesh material. It looks cheap and nasty like that.
just tell us you don't get the aesthetic of a trucker hat.  [-X
perhaps if you tell him its a "lorry hat".
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

von grip

not sure when this went up, im guessing yesterday, or this morning any who, its a pink day-glo version of mr phylzzz' fat chance, edition of 70

https://www.shoxop.com/collections/brand-spanking-new/products/mr-phylzzz-fat-chance-lp-pink-edition
"im ol' south!"

amazonAMAZON

Damn, bout time I snagged this on record. (Wait do I already have one?)

John Schuller