Melvins albums i'd like to see

Started by ))))((((, January 27, 2022, 08:58:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

))))((((

Also...something i would like to see...  a Melvins Big Band!!!

Buzz, Dale, Kevin, Trevor, Coady all together on an album and tour. Trevor on standup bass of course. That would probably be unfeasibly cool. Perhaps even the greatest line-up of the band ever!

vince furnier

given both camps propensity for collabing and how much they're lovin on each other during this tour....how long till we get a Melvins/ Ministry collab in some way, shape or form?
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

))))((((

Quote from: vince furnier on March 12, 2022, 09:59:17 PM
given both camps propensity for collabing and how much they're lovin on each other during this tour....how long till we get a Melvins/ Ministry collab in some way, shape or form?
Hopefully not although i thought that myself too.

Nizamark

i'd like to see ministry/melvins collaborate on some cover songs.  i generally love both bands' choices of covers

vince furnier

something like Lard or Crystal Fairy would be my preference. don't need the Ministry big band for this. Buzz & Dale + Al and Paul (D'Amour) perhaps. new material, covers, just keep it fresh and engaging.
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

amazonAMAZON

Quote from: vince furnier on March 13, 2022, 10:29:16 AM
something like Lard or Crystal Fairy would be my preference. don't need the Ministry big band for this. Buzz & Dale + Al and Paul (D'Amour) perhaps. new material, covers, just keep it fresh and engaging.

This!

PDA is the sleeper here, his work post Tool is criminally underrated.