Melvins Blixt Merchandise

Started by jules, March 16, 2014, 11:55:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GiveMe45

I need a new hoodie but I only do zip-up.....

Dumpster D

I could instal a Zip in ANY hoodie you want me to bro.

jules

Dumpster D

jules

The remaining Savage Imperial Death March tour shirts will be on sale at Merchaye on Friday 26th at 10am PST.

http://www.merchaye-revolve.com/the-melvins

jules

Dumpster D

If I remember correctly those Shirts were not cheap at the show, I think they went for as much as the poster which was *I think* fifty bucks, but they are of course Awesome shirts..I could be mistaking that for the price of the War Pussy Ten inch though.  :-k

the ether bunny

I'm turning into a fat bastard. Reminiscent of Collie Entagriain in Steven King's "Desperation". How many amazing tour tees do I already have without desperately wanting current ones? Stop this painful conversation!
he was a mongoloid.

jules

jules

Quote from: Fureon Nectarmoon on October 27, 2016, 06:07:58 AM
(Though I'll have to wait until they restock)
Are they out of your size? Already?  :shock:

the ether bunny

If I could get that shirt without the text, I'd be pumped!
he was a mongoloid.

FartLips

Is the bill on the cap long or short?
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

jules

FartLips

Quote from: jules on October 28, 2016, 03:16:57 AM
Quote from: FartLips on October 28, 2016, 02:47:27 AM
Is the bill on the cap long or short?

Almost 3".
i like the long bills soni can pull them down over my eyes when im feeling ian-ish.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol: