Melvins/Boris/Pelican Stubb's BBQ 3-15 2007

Started by sinuendo, January 26, 2007, 01:23:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eponymous

[I FOUND THIS ON ANOTHER FORUM]

http://www.donewaiting.com/sxsw/archives/2007/03/meet_the_melvin.php

Plus, this blog lists other parties with bands and gives you links if you need to sign up for the guest list.  Adding yourself to the guest lists is free, it's just to keep the crowds numbered and to try to include people who are into whatever company or label is sponsoring the band parties.

http://www.donewaiting.com/sxsw/

Dead Cowboy

Goodtimes already posted it, but thatnks anyway his topic seems to have dissapeared.

Does anyone have anymore info on this show? times, etc.?

jgarver

Quote from: Dead Cowboy on March 05, 2007, 11:12:47 PM
Goodtimes already posted it, but thatnks anyway his topic seems to have dissapeared.

Does anyone have anymore info on this show? times, etc.?
If you click on the first link above, it goes to a message board, and in one of the comments, there is a link that has times.
quod erat demonstrandum.

RichieGoodtimes

Did that thread I posted really disappear?

Why?

I'm not taking it personally and I'm not upset...but that info came straight from the Melvins management, specifically for you guys.

Dead Cowboy

Quote from: RichieGoodtimes on March 06, 2007, 08:08:33 PM
Did that thread I posted really disappear?

Why?

I'm not taking it personally and I'm not upset...but that info came straight from the Melvins management, specifically for you guys.

i dunno what happened to it man but thanks for putting it up for us!
Are you running mersh? Be sure to bring some extra Medium and Small tees if you are... I need some new duds!

RichieGoodtimes

Dead Cowboy

Oops. Someone told me you were the guy.

I need to get my shit striaght.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Richie's post wasn't erased.   Some moderator combined it.  FESS UP MODS!
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

anaconda

glen

Quote from: anaconda on March 07, 2007, 01:03:28 AM
ohhhhhh glennnnyyyyyyy???? hahahahaha

moi? 

twarn't me.

swear ta god man,  I didn't do it.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Androol

so what time is everyone getting there? do i really need to show up before noon?!

fuzz-bass

me and dead cowboy are getting there at around 7 am probably. i mean, it's the Melvins and Boris, it's not like there will be a huge line, but you never know.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: fuzz-bass on March 12, 2007, 07:14:42 PM
me and dead cowboy are getting there at around 7 am probably. i mean, it's the Melvins and Boris, it's not like there will be a huge line, but you never know.
Yah, you never know!
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

jgarver

Anyone in the area want to get a drink on Wednesday or Thursday (at or after the show)? Let me know. Drinks are on me.
quod erat demonstrandum.

Dead Cowboy

Quote from: jgarver on March 12, 2007, 10:03:43 PM
Anyone in the area want to get a drink on Wednesday or Thursday (at or after the show)? Let me know. Drinks are on me.

Me and fuzz bass like mountain dew :D