i had to start this..

Started by black stallion, July 16, 2011, 06:21:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrLuck87

Quote from: black stallion on July 18, 2011, 05:32:28 AM
Quote from: Jackie Treehorn on July 17, 2011, 12:52:21 PM
Well, for one thing Dale and Coady do not have to always play the same thing in time. They could alternate and play different parts.  

honestly,do you notice Coady is missing on this song?

Honestly, yea.  I think it's pretty obvious actually.  It sounds like one drummer is in the band instead of two.  It's still a great performance but so are the videos of Buzz and Dale playing Melvins songs with no bassist.  They kick ass regardless of who is in the band.

Melvins - Black Bock

(the) Razor

Don't click this

John Schuller

Afterbirthmilkshake

Quote from: Mount Ambulance on July 18, 2011, 10:00:16 PM
Quote from: Kolonel Kurtz Kobain on July 18, 2011, 09:18:36 PM
Quote from: Angus Khan on July 18, 2011, 09:38:13 AM
They need Coady in the band to attract chicks.  He's young, chiseled and handsome.  The other members are fat and ugly.(forgive me for saying this)

They need Coady in the band to attract 'mos.  He's young, chiseled and handsome.  The other members are fat and ugly.(forgive me for saying this)

They should make Coady grow a 'stache too ... hell, they should all grow 'em.
If they did this the next album cover should look like the cover of HOOPER the old Burt Reynolds movie.  It should come in four versions so that each member and their stache can be featured. 

[attachment deleted by admin]

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

dijk cheese

Quote from: black stallion on July 26, 2011, 07:23:20 AM

Melvins - Foaming

that is awesome, what a band! that ass shake that kevin does during the noise bit is golden.
i say i can't, but i really mean i won't.

jules

I hope there's a good explanation for this. Ten minutes of Kevin followed by that....???  Is it a test?