King Buzzo&Trevor Dunn on tour 2024

Started by black stallion, January 22, 2024, 09:15:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

))))((((

Quote from: vince furnier on April 06, 2024, 09:33:22 AMas well as stuff from all 3 King/ Dunn releases
Three??? Are you including Gift Of Sacrifice in the tally there? So far there's only been the two KingDunn EP's.

vince furnier

Quote from: ))))(((( on April 06, 2024, 03:54:03 PM
Quote from: vince furnier on April 06, 2024, 09:33:22 AMas well as stuff from all 3 King/ Dunn releases
Three??? Are you including Gift Of Sacrifice in the tally there? So far there's only been the two KingDunn EP's.
i have 3 cds with both of them on there. Six Pack had original songs on it.
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

Stonergrunge

BREAKING NEWS! Apparently the duo will re-release the "I'm Afraid Of Everything" EP under a new title... "Eat The Spray"... That, or they actually re-recorded the whole thing, which I'm not so sure:

https://www.facebook.com/amphetaminereptile
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

))))((((

Quote from: Stonergrunge on April 20, 2024, 10:38:14 AMApparently the duo will re-release the "I'm Afraid Of Everything" EP under a new title... "Eat The Spray"... That, or they actually re-recorded the whole thing, which I'm not so sure:
I'm convinced it will be the exact same recordings. It makes sense to put it out on AmRep since the first EP came out on there and the second in limited numbers on Trevor's label Riverworm. I'm still just surprised they have never compiled them both into a proper album. Maybe with a few extra tracks too.

Stonergrunge

Quote from: ))))(((( on April 20, 2024, 11:23:45 AM
Quote from: Stonergrunge on April 20, 2024, 10:38:14 AMApparently the duo will re-release the "I'm Afraid Of Everything" EP under a new title... "Eat The Spray"... That, or they actually re-recorded the whole thing, which I'm not so sure:
I'm convinced it will be the exact same recordings. It makes sense to put it out on AmRep since the first EP came out on there and the second in limited numbers on Trevor's label Riverworm. I'm still just surprised they have never compiled them both into a proper album. Maybe with a few extra tracks too.

The weird thing is that Haze promoted the EP as one with "brand new material", and he didn't reply to my question of whether this EP will be a reissue or an actual re-recording of the four songs.
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

FartLips

Quote from: roadbullhead on January 22, 2024, 03:46:19 PMi'll hopefully be there in nashville unless the venue (exit/in) doesn't let me in for being <18
unlikely with the new management, but keep your eyes peeled for any free shows at grimey's earlier in the day.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

amazonAMAZON

I'll bet a month's salary it's the same recording. The question is really whether Haze actually knows Riberworm did that limited CD run, or if Buzz told him too little, or intentionally mislead Haze, or if even Buzz forgot. And how does Trevor feel about it?

Bigval

Quote from: amazonAMAZON on April 20, 2024, 08:25:30 PMI'll bet a month's salary it's the same recording.

No doubt. "Brand new recording" to Haze and AmRep perhaps.

Stonergrunge

UPDATE: Haze replied to my post on his FB page and now it's official: "same tracks".
Fuzz is love.

are codecs

Hoping this also means the first King Dunn "Invention of Hysteria" and the "Six Pack" release get some new variants (and cheapy CDs) restocked with the tour coming later this year.

vince furnier

tracks-
Eat the Spray
I Am Afraid of Everything
Look Who's Here
The World Gets Smaller

scored vinyl & CD!  \:D/
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Chief Ten Beers

Got the cheapy CD yesterday. Love it, great creepy mellow vibe. Could be a soundtrack to a David Lynch film. Had to go back and listen to Six Pack & Invention of Hysteria too.
 So will there be a new full album under King Dunn(Ipecac or AmRep), or are they just releasing EPs here and there?

))))((((

Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on April 27, 2024, 05:30:40 PMSo will there be a new full album under King Dunn(Ipecac or AmRep), or are they just releasing EPs here and there?
I always thought they would do that. Or put out a record which featured the songs from both those EP's with a few more tracks to round it out. Yet so far that really doesn't seem to be the plan. Buzz is just going to reissue his solo records as a double album and use that to promote the Buzz & Trevor tour and that's it. Oddly enough.

z

The tracklist for Eat the Spray is the exact same as "I'm Afraid of Everything" which came out in 2022:

https://kingdunn.bandcamp.com/album/im-afraid-of-everything

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!