Sugar Daddy Live

Started by Pringles, February 23, 2011, 12:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeattleSam

Quote from: Mount Ambulance on May 03, 2011, 10:00:27 PM
It's that kinda mentality that got us into this no record store having, music as over priced limited boutique collectors' wet dreams bought for message board geek out bragging rights and/or future re-sale opportunity bullshit.

Don't get me wrong I download (steal) shit tons of tunes ...
I am a raper guy, obviously.

-Dc

Mount Ambulance

Quote from: SeattleSam on May 03, 2011, 10:13:14 PM
Quote from: Mount Ambulance on May 03, 2011, 10:00:27 PM
It's that kinda mentality that got us into this no record store having, music as over priced limited boutique collectors' wet dreams bought for message board geek out bragging rights and/or future re-sale opportunity bullshit.

Don't get me wrong I download (steal) shit tons of tunes ...

The exact image is lost on me sonny ... though I get your attempts at sarcasam and hole poking my argument and stance ... bravo! But yeah, ya missed quoting the part where I mention buying a shit ton of product online. Or the earlier point I made of me actually going to record stores (even ones I have to drive to! Gasp!) and buying shit and actually supporting them and bands. I own thosands of cds and records and have seen just as many shows, trust me I have no problems or guilt about supporting music.

But the shit in the gene pool forced my hand ... I'd gladly buy more records if they didn't get pressed in runs smaller then the demand ... so people could actually get one outside of a lottery like 5min window of opportunity. If bands weren't forced to operate this way then neither would I ... I only steal it 'cause I can't buy it.
It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

(((O)))

Quote from: black stallion on May 13, 2011, 08:53:16 AM

That's such a cool pic. If only that had been the cover art.

dijk cheese

as i said before.  i like the artwork.
i say i can't, but i really mean i won't.

(((O)))

Quote from: dijk cheese on May 26, 2011, 11:44:59 AM
as i said before.  i like the artwork.
Come on Dijk it may not be the Residency cd's and sure i could imagine a cooler tracklist but its still a Melvins live album with some awesome tunes on it. It'll be great and im excited to get my hands on it.

John Schuller

What I like about this album is that I can purchase it if I want to, and if I do not want to purchase it - I do not have to. Pretty cool aspect of these albums.

Chowder Chucker

Wait a minute. The CD only costs around $12-15 bucks?
I'm amazed. This shit is groundbreaking. It's got 13 tracks and an orange cover with pigs.
Just the thought of this fabulous item arriving at my door step sends shivers up and down my fabulous flesh-scepter.
I'd have absolutely no problem paying $1,300 for it.
Cause' I know what good music is worth.
This signature has been banned.
It rubbed the right person, the wrong way.

MrLuck87

That review was predictable.

black stallion

Quote from: Chowder Chucker on May 26, 2011, 12:59:50 PM
I'm amazed. This shit is groundbreaking. It's got 13 tracks and an orange cover with pigs.
Just the thought of this fabulous item arriving at my door step sends shivers up and down my fabulous flesh-scepter.

this man must be stopped  :lol:
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

John Schuller

You would pay $12-15 for a CD? Fucking dipshit. You can get this for free on the internet. Try Kickasstorrents or Pirate Bay. A CD is an archaic way to transfer digital information to your iTunes. I am not convinced that you even know good music.

Put that in your "bloated milk-bags" or your "puckered ass-knot" and smoke it.

jules

Quote from: sadcorps on May 26, 2011, 01:57:58 PM
:lol:

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: jules on May 26, 2011, 02:34:45 PM
:lol:

holy shit , i haven't laughed like this in a while!!! "puckered ass-knot"  :lol:
I got the shits real bad.

Chowder Chucker

You would pay $12-15 for a CD? Fucking dipshit. You can get this for free on the internet. Try Kickasstorrents or Pirate Bay. A CD is an archaic way to transfer digital information to your iTunes. I am not convinced that you even know good music.

I'm begging you, please,
be my Charlie's Angel.
I'll lay you down on a satin cloud,
and douse you with the most deliciously delightful Milk Duds from Heaven.
I'll make you squeal, with my mass appeal.
We'll grab a sixer and shred...bark like a dog.
This signature has been banned.
It rubbed the right person, the wrong way.