Basses Loaded

Started by Feast On Me, June 10, 2015, 04:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mount Ambulance

Quote from: ))))(((( on June 12, 2016, 03:17:02 PM
You hypocritical charlatan you! Ha.

Charlatan? I prefer mountebank ... you say tomato, I say confusion!
It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!

meezer

Quote from: The Minneapolis Kid on June 12, 2016, 03:20:04 PM
Quote from: meezer on June 11, 2016, 10:23:37 AM
I think we can all agree they need to just remake Bullhead again and again til retirement.  :bs:

I don't think anyone here is even remotely close to saying this so it's unnecessary and childish
Haha! I know who you are, so watch it, Mr!  :evil:
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

BERZERKER

Bought Basses Loaded at the very limited mech table at Babel, together with the Melvins skull tee. Other than that they had the poster for the gig at Blå in Oslo? Why on earth should I be
interested in a poster from this top secret lads patting each other on the back and securing each other tickets for the gig, before anyone was able to order one single ticket? If the Babel one had been for sale, I would have bought it, the only one that was avaliable was the one hanging on the wall when you came in and that was ripped off the wall by some fan, before we came out.

FartLips

Ive got a few tix left...
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

BERZERKER

))))((((

Since there has been the Beer Hippy and War Pussy vinyl EP's, i wonder if they'll do another soon with Choco Plumbing, Planet Destructo and Maybe I Am Amused all together??

Captain CoryCory

One would think that but Basses Loaded is getting a proper vinyl release through Ipecac...

))))((((

Quote from: Captain CoryCory on June 13, 2016, 12:16:29 PM
One would think that but Basses Loaded is getting a proper vinyl release through Ipecac...
Ah, didn't know that. Although i still wouldn't be surprised if those 3 songs appeared as B-sides on some other AmRep split single or Melvins rarity at some point.

The Minneapolis Kid

Quote from: meezer on June 12, 2016, 03:59:41 PM
I think we can all agree they need to just remake Bullhead again and again til retirement.  :bs:

I don't think anyone here is even remotely close to saying this so it's unnecessary and childish

How could you possibly know who I am? It's the name isn't it? DAMN! Here I thought I was invisible on this BBS! That's okay though Mr....I'll kidnap your granmama and get a nice RANSOM outta her! :evil: :anonymous:

linoleum blownapart

Quote from: The Minneapolis Kid on June 13, 2016, 01:05:10 PM

How could you possibly know who I am? It's the name isn't it? DAMN! Here I thought I was invisible on this BBS! That's okay though Mr....I'll kidnap your granmama and get a nice RANSOM outta her! :evil: :anonymous:
I like how you did that!
thrower of the bong water balloons

BERZERKER

The Minneapolis Kid

Quote from: linoleum blownapart on June 13, 2016, 01:22:47 PM
Quote from: The Minneapolis Kid on June 13, 2016, 01:05:10 PM

I like how you did that!

And that's how The Minneapolis Kid rolls!

*flips up collar, spits only to have it land on his shoe*

meezer

All right. Simmer down everyone. Yes, Schnab, it wasn't you. Kid, I'll keep your identity a secret til you blow it.  :D
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

The Minneapolis Kid

Goddamn. On headphones these songs are great! I think this is one of their recent albums where I think it's perfect.
Got fat ass. Dale is a God. I really like his bass tone in a hard on kinda way. Planet Destructo's Jazz.
I would kill someone for a fair price to get them to do a whole album of Melvins Jazz. I still just start to smile when I listen to Dunn and Dale just ripping it. Plus it's some amazing Jazz anyway so at least an ep or something.
I would ER someone for a real decent price. Lemme know.

(the) Razor

What would Fletcher think of Dale's Jazz drumming on Planet Destructo?

Don't click this