Jared Interview

Started by black stallion, August 27, 2008, 06:39:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glen

he also briefly played in a GWAR tribute band under the stage name Willy Fisterbottom back in 98.

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

norecess

:D

You're just messing around, aren't you?

glen

Quote from: norecess on August 28, 2008, 07:53:48 AM
:D

You're just messing around, aren't you?

moi?       

that doesn't sound like something I'd do.  :wink:
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

norecess

Just thought so because of the logical reasoning one page back (about Jared's hair change being a tribute to Joe Preston, because Jared once took a dump to Earth's Extra-Capsular Extraction twenty years ago, who had Joe in the line up at that time).

glen

Quote from: norecess on August 28, 2008, 07:57:42 AM
Just thought so because of the logical reasoning one page back (about Jared's hair change being a tribute to Joe Preston, because Jared once took a dump to Earth's Extra-Capsular Extraction twenty years ago, who had Joe in the line up at that time).

it appears as though you were having the same thoughts on the last 10 posts or so of this thread that I was.

norecess

How are Jared's teeth these days? Does he brush daily? A few years ago BB toured with High on Fire and Matt Pike seems to have lived on a diet of fast food, Luckies and whiskey for years, without a lot of teeth brushing. I'm just concerned.

glen

Quote from: norecess on August 28, 2008, 08:20:46 AM
I'm just concerned.

and a valid concern it is.   you know that gingivitis is the leading cause of gum disease.  and without proper dental hygiene tooth decay sets in very rapidly.

but the way I understand it signing with the melvins includes an outstanding benefits package including full dental coverage and optical.   since then jared has been to an AMA (american medical association) cerified dentist and did have to see an oral surgeon regarding his wisdom teeth. but he is now on a strictly regimented oral hygiene plan that has his chompers in top form.

Dr.Benway

Quote from: glen on August 28, 2008, 08:35:00 AM
Quote from: norecess on August 28, 2008, 08:20:46 AM
I'm just concerned.

and a valid concern it is.   you know that gingivitis is the leading cause of gum disease.  and without proper dental hygiene tooth decay sets in very rapidly.

but the way I understand it signing with the melvins includes an outstanding benefits package including full dental coverage and optical.   since then jared has been to an AMA (american medical association) cerified dentist and did have to see an oral surgeon regarding his wisdom teeth. but he is now on a strictly regimented oral hygiene plan that has his chompers in top form.
Good oral hygiene is a requisite for new Melvins bass players. So says the deciphered lyrics of With Teeth.

anaconda

:lol: unless you are 'with teeth' you don't get the gig.  :P

funniest thing you've ever posted dr. bendwayover.