Releases on AmRep

Started by ))))((((, June 26, 2023, 02:15:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maffymaff and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

))))((((

Quote from: vince furnier on November 22, 2023, 06:18:56 AM
just tell us you don't get the aesthetic of a trucker hat.
Probably true. I googled searched "trucker hat" and found many with BETTER aesthetics than that one. Although yeah some were pretty bad too. I can't see why any self respecting individual (or trucker ha) would actively choose to wear something that naff, but hey each to their own.

vince furnier

Quote from: ))))(((( on November 22, 2023, 09:32:25 AM
just tell us you don't get the aesthetic of a trucker hat.
Probably true. I googled searched "trucker hat" and found many with BETTER aesthetics than that one. Although yeah some were pretty bad too. I can't see why any self respecting individual (or trucker ha) would actively choose to wear something that naff, but hey each to their own.
i'll post pics when it arrives.  :lol:
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

GiveMe45

Trucker hat is back up for preorder

FartLips

Quote from: ))))(((( on November 22, 2023, 05:31:58 AM
I don't like that hat at all. I think it would be a much better looking if the AmRep logo was a lot smaller and the back of the hat wasn't that see-though mesh material. It looks cheap and nasty like that.
just tell us you don't get the aesthetic of a trucker hat.  [-X
perhaps if you tell him its a "lorry hat".
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

von grip

not sure when this went up, im guessing yesterday, or this morning any who, its a pink day-glo version of mr phylzzz' fat chance, edition of 70

https://www.shoxop.com/collections/brand-spanking-new/products/mr-phylzzz-fat-chance-lp-pink-edition
"im ol' south!"

))))((((

Haze update! The Bulls & The Bees reissue with Haze art. I noticed there are two spelling errors in the song titles!

QuoteBULLS AND THE BEES! It's already been 12 years since we first released this on vinyl. Damn. Mackie did the art on the original release, and recent reissue, as well as the letterpress cover edition for the original 10" release, so here's my version decade plus later. I carved like 3 or 4 bulls, all rejected once printed. That shit gets old considering what a slog the linocut process can be. Frustrated I found some mojo by doing a couple carves based on the legendary Chuck Jones bull that had been burnt into my skull as an impressionable after school Looney Tunes reruns kid. Since I was channeling childhood I kinda went for a "Highlights" vibe on the bees carve and cover colors, those old Highlights mag color schemes also burnt into my brainpan as they were ubiquitous to every dentist and doctors waiting room way back when, hell probably still are! Back cover carve posted here recently but new and improved with GLOW IN THE DARK NUKE EFFECT. I love that effect in direct proportion to how much Boxy Mouse hates printing it! Signed Edition of 100 lps, Sunday high noon central at shoxop. Orange yellow splatter vinyl from the Ipecac Recordings release.

amazonAMAZON

Damn, bout time I snagged this on record. (Wait do I already have one?)