Dale Crover Band Tour 2024

Started by Bigval, April 23, 2024, 09:44:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigval

QuoteDale Crover, the seminal Melvins' drummer who in recent years has also helmed his own outfit, returns to the road this summer for a California tour in August. The band is rounded out by longtime Melvins' studio partner, Toshi Kasai (guitar/keyboards,) Crover's Altamont bandmate, Dan Southwick (bass) and drummer Mindee Jorgensen (ModPods.)  Tickets for all shows are on sale this Friday at 10 a.m. Pacific Time.

While talking about his upcoming tour, Crover said: "Really excited to be playing with this band again, it's been too long. we're also looking forward to playing some new music we've been working on." A new Dale Crover album is in the works with additional details and Crover also shared that, for the first time ever, he will be playing music from his Melvins' solo EP

https://music.mxdwn.com/2024/04/22/news/melvins-dale-crover-announces-summer-2024-u-s-tour-dates/

Dale Crover Band Tour Dates

8/23 – San Diego, CA – Casbah
8/24 – Pioneertown, CA – Pappy & Harriet's
8/26 – San Francisco, CA – The Chapel
8/27 – Sacramento, CA – Goldfield Trading Post
8/29 – Los Angeles, CA – Zebulon
8/30 – Santa Ana, CA – Constellation Room

amazonAMAZON

Hell yeah! You think it'll be "Dead Wipe" or what?

black stallion

it's times like these that i wish i lived in California  :(
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

John Schuller

Quote from: black stallion on April 24, 2024, 11:46:44 AMit's times like these that i wish i lived in California  :(

That is why you just need to VISIT CALIFORNIA. I am moving from LA back to Washington this fall, but I will be coming to LA for any special Melvins or Redd Kross events.