Nude With Boots

Started by Jaron, March 27, 2008, 11:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YearZero

I must confess that I will download the leak of the album immediately when it's up. I just can't wait...  Besides Melvins' albums are almost impossible to find here and getting physical copy of the album might take a while. Meanwhile I listen to it on pc.

glen

Quote from: YearZero on April 01, 2008, 08:20:18 AM
  Besides Melvins' albums are almost impossible to find here and getting physical copy of the album might take a while.

why is this?
why can't europeans (etc.) order this album online from ipecac, amazon, cdconnection, whatever?

serious question.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

YearZero

Quote from: glen on April 01, 2008, 08:37:56 AM
Quote from: YearZero on April 01, 2008, 08:20:18 AM
  Besides Melvins' albums are almost impossible to find here and getting physical copy of the album might take a while.

why can't europeans (etc.) order this album online from ipecac, amazon, cdconnection, whatever?

Well, that's what I meant by saying "might take a while". Ordering CD from the other side of Atlantic take's more than just a moment.

stonerwitch

There was a time when there was no clue a new Melvins album was coming out and you were just surprised when you walked in the record shop and there it was.AHHHH Memories. N0t exactly the same element of surprise finding out here.But it will do. :D
You sink a my swan

(PAUL)

Quote from: stonerwitch on April 01, 2008, 02:02:11 PM
There was a time when there was no clue a new Melvins album was coming out and you were just surprised when you walked in the record shop and there it was.AHHHH Memories. N0t exactly the same element of surprise finding out here.But it will do. :D

I remember that. Back when I was first getting into the band I went to Best Buy to pick up Stag and Honky was sitting there, so I got that as well.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

anaconda

That happened to me as well. I went to buy Prick, and then I saw
that COD was there so I bought it too. I wasn't happy that day at all,
with either purchase.

(PAUL)

Did you know in advance what either one would sound like?
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

anaconda

No, thats why I was pissed off!!

Jaron

I can see how that would suck Mr. Anaconda. You must've just listened to 'Larry' over and over again to get the most pleasure you probably would out of both albums.

And I gotta say this. "My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hon!"

FartLips

Quote from: PAUL on April 01, 2008, 06:30:02 PM
Did you know in advance what either one would sound like?
its says melvins on the front. you get what you deserve! :lol:
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

TheSwingSet

let me just say...holy shit!....nwb....holy shit!
"SwingSet you look like a bunch of guys I know in Ireland.  It's a particular  look I can't describe.  A sort of don't fuck with me or I'll kill you look.
I mean all this in the nicest possible way of course"
--conj

FartLips

Quote from: WithEvilTeeth on April 01, 2008, 11:40:23 PM
um.. please clarify.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

glen

Quote from: FART LIPS on April 01, 2008, 11:55:14 PM
Quote from: WithEvilTeeth on April 01, 2008, 11:40:23 PM
um.. please clarify.

no,  he doesn't know more than you.  :)
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

danimal

i love colossus of destiny.

Leroy

What instruments are they "playing" in COD?