Melvins and Down to tour

Started by MALMIFICUS, June 03, 2009, 05:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

m3kcomp

never happen.

if it does, it won't happen for me...well, the Down part anyway.

I'd rather see them tour with, well, anyone else...anselmo's a douche.

I am the Sun

I'm more bothered by the idea of being stuck in a room filled with Anselmo fans than being stuck in a room with Anselmo himself

(the) Razor

Quote from: I am the Sun on June 04, 2009, 02:49:37 AM
I'm more bothered by the idea of being stuck in a room filled with Anselmo fans than being stuck in a room with Anselmo himself

I'd rather it be Down fans than Pantera fans.
Don't click this

glen

this makes no sense on so many levels.  I don't buy it... yet.   seeing will be believing.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

rictus

^ What he said.

Also if it did happen, maybe they would play my town? Anselmo's bands usually play here when they're touring. That would make me so very happy. Melvins haven't played here since the early 90's, and unfortunately I didn't attend. The 'fans' would suck though, a crowd full of Hot Topic kids, rednecks, and frat boys.  :|

glen

Quote from: rictus on June 04, 2009, 08:04:20 AM
The 'fans' would suck though, a crowd full of Hot Topic kids, rednecks, and frat boys.  :|

america!  america!  god shed his grace on thee!!  and crown thy good with brotherhood......
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

rictus

Quote from: glen on June 04, 2009, 08:07:00 AM
Quote from: rictus on June 04, 2009, 08:04:20 AM
The 'fans' would suck though, a crowd full of Hot Topic kids, rednecks, and frat boys.  :|

america!  america!  god shed his grace on thee!!  and crown thy good with brotherhood......

God bless her, from sea to shining sea.

*stands up, salutes flag, with a single tear rolling down cheek, lip quivering*

Like Stee

satanoscillatemymetallicsonatas

Jozzy

I know Jimmy Bower is a huge melvins fan, so who knows? If the money was right I am sure they would take the gig regardless of what they thought of Down.

erin

hey, at least it's the melvins.
TV Mind... time to wake up

Buttcakefred

bullshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

FartLips

Quote from: glen on June 04, 2009, 06:12:13 AM
this makes no sense on so many levels.  I don't buy it... yet.   seeing will be believing.
it would be...

...A NEW LEVEL!!!!!
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Chief Ten Beers

Nonsense. I would hate to see the Melvins play with that idiot's band, and I don't think they're that desperate where they'd tour with them in attempt to reach that fanbase. If they did and it came to my town, I'd hope the Melvins would play first so I could leave immediately after.

I agree, Phil's fans are worse than Phil.

>>>JZS<<<

Who cares who they tour with..... on the other hand, I do think Down is super CRAPTASTIC & .......aww Fuck, that would totally suck if they toured w/Down..........but the Melvins did tour w/ fucking Folk Implosion, Primus,Rush,Kiss & did a Lollapalozers.............so anything is possible.....and yeah, Phil is a dumb fuck redneck douche nozzle of the highest order. I guess I would still go to the show.

Kolonel Kurtz Kobain

This is partially correct, but to whom El Malmifico refers is 3 Doors Down.
And the adjective is malificus, pendejo cabr
I'd rather be at Dodger Stadium...