HOLY FUCKING SHIT PLEASE READ!!

Started by Vcavallo, October 20, 2005, 07:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schnabster

Since this interview was so long ago, does it exist on VHS or BETA?

FartLips

Quote from: Schnabster on February 18, 2013, 05:20:59 AM
Since this interview was so long ago, does it exist on VHS or BETA?
carved on a cave wall.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

deatheats

Quote from: glen on January 08, 2013, 03:02:53 PM
I heard Vinney was waiting out the Mayan calender as a "SAVED BY THE BELL!!".

The Mayan gods angrily deny any responsibility in this whole affair!

Vcavallo

Guys, chill out. It's coming, ok?
Jeez.
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

GrimReaper

deatheats

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Schnabster

We still lack the interview, but the interviewer is back!!!

Buick GN

Hot Pants

the place where i sleep is cold and abandoned
you can't even fathom a hole being dug so deep

(PAUL)

Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

Buick GN

Happy Belated Eighth Year Interview Anniversary!!

HFSPR!!

(Oct 20, 2005)

Buick GN

Quote from: Buick on September 10, 2012, 07:59:10 AM
The Interview's 7th anniversary is soon approaching

My neighbor has been purchasing party favors, kegs of brew, candy, sides of beef, & liquor for weeks now.

She's sooo excited to be hosting this year's annual NorCal interview anniversary 3 day grand gala.

I'm fucking jacked! Can't wait!!

This years Northern Cali's 8th year interview anni rage has been notched up to FOUR days.

Scheduled dates are Nov 8, 9, 10, & 11 @ a private residence in Castella, CA. (Thanks Carole!!) Contact the Castle Creek Rd Chevron in Castella for info.

Last weekend I helped grade 2 acres on the property for parking. This year's activities include go Kart racing,(18 Karts provided w/ choice of two outside tracks - road cse & oval) white water rafting on the Trinity, (7 baloney boats provided - Big Bar, CA) & fishing.(Shasta Lake & Sacramento River - guides & 3 boats provided for the Lake on Sunday only)

Bring the noise!

Buick GN

^ Received a text late last night that the Melvan is going to be trailered in for folks to view on Sat, Nov 9th. Scheduled arrival time is penciled in close to 2pm.