HOLY FUCKING SHIT PLEASE READ!!

Started by Vcavallo, October 20, 2005, 07:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZILLA

Quote from: meezer on January 09, 2015, 04:45:29 PM
:lol: snagged it off Facebook. But DON'T turn on a black light in there!  :P

If you turn on a blacklight on in there it can be seen from space!
########################################################################################################

meezer

Quote from: ZILLA on January 13, 2015, 01:15:36 AM
Quote from: meezer on January 09, 2015, 04:45:29 PM
:lol: snagged it off Facebook. But DON'T turn on a black light in there!  :P

If you turn on a blacklight on in there it can be seen from space!
:lol:
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

glen

ZILLA...  buddy... we're talking about your mom and dad's bed spread here.  are you still comfortable with where this conversation is going?
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

anaconda

brian

should we get a kickstarter going so that he posts this interview on Oct 20 of this year for the 10th anniversary of the thread?

glen

Quote from: brian on January 13, 2015, 11:30:38 AM
should we get a kickstarter going so that he posts this interview on Oct 20 of this year for the 10th anniversary of the thread?

one million dollars says he doesn't.  in fact....  I'd be willing to bet the very future of mankind.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

meezer

Still looking for adapters and other accessories, he is.  :)
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Captain Howdy

Quote from: meezer on January 13, 2015, 03:47:46 PM
Still looking for adapters and other accessories, he is.  :)

Thanks Yoda.

StrangerDanger

I`ve found the interview! It lay floating inside a bottle in the Bergen Harbour. A big bottle that contains a cd-rom! It`s dated...lets see.....october 20th 2005....

meezer

Having never interacted with Vinnie, it's funny to me that he either doesn't remember key facts about the interview saga, is very scatter-brained or is a pathological liar. Either way, we win!  :D

"I have the VHS tape still. I will give it up to some sort of video wizard for these purposes.
I haven't let it out of my clutches (or watched it) for about a decade, but I'd do it for this.

if someone wants to trickle this news to the appropriate endpoints i'd happily comply. HAPPILY.
(also what's "HFSPR"? my google is broken)"

dontyoutellme

there's hope?

[attachment deleted by admin]
gamble gamble gamble DIE.

meezer

Yeah, Vinnie. That's a thing to do.   [-X

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

crushr24

Does anyone have the Vinny/Bullhead photo from years ago?  Vinny, post it up.
"The music business is a cruel and shallow money
trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and
pimps run free, and good men die like dogs.
There's also a negative side."

― Hunter S. Thompson