Buzzo at the White Sox/Twins game

Started by manstruate, April 19, 2005, 02:13:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

manstruate

Quote from: mumuAHAHA.  I found out where they found out about the clip, and it wasn't here.   :o

Where's that?

Huey P. Newton

Why haven't they put up the Mangled Demos photo on the discography page yet?

**Blue*Sabbath**

>there's still the mystery of who was in the empty seat between them. i say it was patton

i have it from King Buzzo himself that the empty seat was just that an empty seat. sitting in front of Buzz is Kurt their soundman (you see the back of his head for a second). sitting next to Kurt, in the front row in front of Mr.Baseball dude, is his family. Buzz said that dude and his family never sat still the whole game and all of them were constantly getting up and getting foods and drinks and whatnots. they're also sitting in really really good seats.
end of mystery. sorry.

tommyhc

I don't know if this has been posted on here before but I saw that it was added to youtube just recently so I doubt it (if it has i'm sorry). Listen to the commentary.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mtc4agrW9cE

deatheats

Damnit man...even the announcer could feel the power flowing off of Buzz!

Buick GN

Quote from: tommyhc on October 13, 2006, 06:21:16 PM
I don't know if this has been posted on here before but I saw that it was added to youtube just recently so I doubt it (if it has i'm sorry). Listen to the commentary.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mtc4agrW9cE

Thanks for posting...I've always wondered about these two sightings, after reading this...

http://www.themelvins.net/forum/index.php?topic=3145.0

CaptainPungent

yep, old news.

that has amused a lot of people while looking at my ipod.

Dog Tired

this shit happened at least a year and a half ago maybe 2.

tommyhc

Vcavallo

Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Dog Tired

i thought this whole interview thing was getting ridiculous but it seems that's farts job for now on, to follow up vinney's post each and every time with something to say about the interview.

if this interview ever does arrive it better be damn good.

FartLips

Quote from: Dog Tired on October 15, 2006, 06:18:52 PM
i thought this whole interview thing was getting ridiculous but it seems that's farts job for now on, to follow up vinney's post each and every time with something to say about the interview.

shit, its wearing me down.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Dog Tired

maybe he should fucking post the interview soon then.  right!?!

norecess

Quote from: Dog Tired on October 15, 2006, 06:18:52 PM

I wonder how relevant it will be. Sure, it'll contain some good quotes by Buzz, but probably nothing new.