Listen to the Melvins on a Salvia trip.

Started by tommyhc, October 12, 2006, 04:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doctor Seamonkey

Quote from: Metalhead Cow on October 12, 2006, 05:54:55 PM
I must be the only semi-regular poster on this board who dosen't drink, smoke, or do drugs.
If you're the only "semi-regular" non-drinker/smoker/drugger (<--that sounds right), then I must be the only "thrice monthly" non-drinker/smoker/drugger

Vcavallo

Quote from: tommyhc on October 12, 2006, 07:21:13 PM
But ya, i might do 1 better and film my trip then upload it to youtube and link it up on here.
What chill Melvins song should I use, the 2nd part of let it all be (halfway or so) will probably freak the hell out of me on salvia haha so i'm taking requests.

YES YES!!

this is a great idea!
(i feel like a terrible person saying this)
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

Michael

I must be the only semi-regular poster on this board who dosen't drink, smoke, or do drugs.

Fear not Metalhead, you are not alone. 

FartLips

Quote from: TGH on October 12, 2006, 07:05:21 PM

I just smoke, does that count?
i just drink, does that count? and what the hell is saliva?
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Kapila

I smoke weed every now and then. Who doesn't?
I smell titties.

www.myspace.com/opossumtrot

Michael

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Guts

I don't smoke, drink or do drugs. My body is a temple, pure and clean.
No TV and no beer make Guts something something....

deatheats

Quote from: Guts on October 13, 2006, 03:21:21 PM
I don't smoke, drink or do drugs. My body is a temple, pure and clean.

Except for all that Melvins sludge spewing around in there hehe.

tommyhc

Why would you turn this topic into a who does drugs who dosen't. Who gives a fuck. Stick to the subject dammit man. You don't do drugs thats fucking wonderful, start your own thread and people can comment on how your such a respectable clean citizen and not a procrastinating stoner.

deatheats

Since we are trying to stick to the topic of salvia...Since I've never done it, how does it compare say to a DMT trip?

tommyhc

I've never done DMT, but I have tried 2CI (same family but weaker). And to tell you the truth, salvia is uncomparable to anyother drug. You can't function for 5 minutes, you can barely talk. I like to just lay back and close my eyes and let it hit me. It is the "drug' of choice for a total mindfuck since if you can't handle it you can be reassured that it will be over in like a couple minutes. Fuck acid salvia is the way to go. Acid is good cuz it lasts awhile but its so misleading and weak compared to how its portrayed, maybe I just got shitty acid both times or should pop more than 1 tab.

deatheats

Quote from: tommyhc on October 13, 2006, 04:15:31 PM
I've never done DMT, but I have tried 2CI (same family but weaker). And to tell you the truth, salvia is uncomparable to anyother drug. You can't function for 5 minutes, you can barely talk. I like to just lay back and close my eyes and let it hit me. It is the "drug' of choice for a total mindfuck since if you can't handle it you can be reassured that it will be over in like a couple minutes. Fuck acid salvia is the way to go. Acid is good cuz it lasts awhile but its so misleading and weak compared to how its portrayed, maybe I just got shitty acid both times or should pop more than 1 tab.

I think its the acid you took.  I took 4 hits ("you took too much man, you took too much) of this alice through the looking glass acid (the blotter sheet had alice looking into a mirror on one side and her looking through the mirror on the other) about 7 years ago and let me tell you I didn't know who the fuck I was for about 4 hours, complete with hallucinations of norse gods and champagne flooding the back of a police car all while I stumbled through the streets of S.F. on new years eve.  Lets just say this is not a smart thing to do, especially if you do not have a sober person along for the ride.  That'd be the major problem with acid, trying to find a reliable and consistent source, half the time its just blotter paper with no acid at all.  Take it slow...if the first tab doesn't do it wait a while and try a second but whatever you do don't take a bunch at once without knowing its strength.

tommyhc

Quote from: deatheats on October 13, 2006, 04:42:28 PM
Quote from: tommyhc on October 13, 2006, 04:15:31 PM

I think its the acid you took.  I took 4 hits ("you took too much man, you took too much) of this alice through the looking glass acid (the blotter sheet had alice looking into a mirror on one side and her looking through the mirror on the other) about 7 years ago and let me tell you I didn't know who the fuck I was for about 4 hours, complete with hallucinations of norse gods and champagne flooding the back of a police car all while I stumbled through the streets of S.F. on new years eve.  Lets just say this is not a smart thing to do, especially if you do not have a sober person along for the ride.  That'd be the major problem with acid, trying to find a reliable and consistent source, half the time its just blotter paper with no acid at all.  Take it slow...if the first tab doesn't do it wait a while and try a second but whatever you do don't take a bunch at once without knowing its strength.

I would consider trying it again and yes i'm pretty sure it was the acid because i've done schrooms stronger than that tab. I still had a small high, maybe was the placebo effect or the mass quantities of weed I smoked thru that trip but as the night progressed I was getting higher.. haha.

Metalhead Cow

Quote from: tommyhc on October 13, 2006, 04:08:10 PM

Why would you turn this topic into a who does drugs who dosen't. Who gives a fuck. Stick to the subject dammit man. You don't do drugs thats fucking wonderful, start your own thread and people can comment on how your such a respectable clean citizen and not a procrastinating stoner.