Juno

Started by Michael, December 20, 2007, 01:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

(PAUL)

Fast Times at Ridgemont High had an abortion in it and was funny, although the abortion part was not funny, nor was it the focus of the whole movie. Remember Spacoli?
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

Greasy Statement

one of sean penn's few good roles...

TGH

Went and saw Juno tonight. It's a pretty good movie. They do mention the Melvins twice. Jason Bateman mentions that he opened for 'em (and stated 1993 was the best year for music). Later, the girl finds out that he makes money by making music for commercials. She then asks him "what would the Melvins think?" It was a pretty good movie, and actually explained why she didn't get an abortion (instead of pussy-footing around it like other shows/movies have).
This isn't a time for lectures!

grays harbor mafia

I went and saw the movie tonight., wasn't as bad as i thought it would be....He also has a melvins handbill hangin on the wall by his computer... I liked the line when he said he makes music for commercials... "What a sell out!! What would the MELVINS think?"  pretty funny... Do ya think the producers, or whoever it would involve, had to get permission to talk about them in the movie??
"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

5w33t 1ntu1t10n

I saw the movie last night.  It was cute, and humorous.  It was entertaining, and I giggled when they mentioned the Melvins.  I even teared up towards the end too. 
*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

CaptainPungent

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

CaptainPungent

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOHGODNO.

I am the Sun

There were some pretty funny lines in that movie but generally it came off as a Knocked Up for hipsters

ManWithNoName

hipsters will fall for anything.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Greasy Statement on December 26, 2007, 05:04:38 PM
I liked the prison movie he did..whats that title??
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

FartLips

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on January 06, 2008, 06:12:34 PM
Quote from: Greasy Statement on December 26, 2007, 05:04:38 PM
I liked the prison movie he did..whats that title??
fast times as ridgemont prison?
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Buick GN

Speaking of Penn..anyone besides me remember this?  Notice the vehicle.. :D..oh yes, and it's content. :shock:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/chronicle/archive/2003/04/11/BA250439.DTL

FartLips

what's the connection, buick grand national? :P
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Buick GN

Quote from: FART LIPS on January 06, 2008, 07:31:52 PM
what's the connection, buick grand national? :P

connection?

A. Buzz drives a mini cooper while in SF?

B. Tara McPherson posters are seen in the movie Juno?

C. If you see Penn behind the wheel of a vehicle, expect that he's packing?

D. Don't piss off a driver of a black Buick brick?