Best Melvins Pic Ever

Started by Живојиновић, June 24, 2009, 03:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dumpster D

Whoever Did those Paintings or Whatever, got their hands on a Seriously balls Strong batch of Hits man.  :shock:

Those are Just Trippin BALLS!!!  8)

I love them.

Dumpster D

Quote from: JUDY on July 22, 2015, 11:27:12 AM
Yay! End to an awesome tour.

Brian Walsby looks hilarious in this pic!!!  :lol:

meezer

I'm dying to know if that's the green room in Phoenix!
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Sludgebaby

my powell peralta skull and sword new issue :P

My favorite thing about Melvins is the goofy personality | These guys suck and Buzz is a pretentious hipster dork | This sounds nothing like Metallica. | Dales Dad was a drum, its in his blood. | King Buzzo's hair probably holds a lotta secrets | what the fuck is a stee? | Melvins as a way of life

deatheats

Quote from: Dumpster D on July 23, 2015, 12:33:28 AM
Whoever Did those Paintings or Whatever, got their hands on a Seriously balls Strong batch of Hits man.  :shock:

Those are Just Trippin BALLS!!!  8)

I love them.

It is a computer program called Deep Dream.  And yes it is on high doses of PCLSD.

Sludgebaby

anyone know what guitar buzz is playing?
My favorite thing about Melvins is the goofy personality | These guys suck and Buzz is a pretentious hipster dork | This sounds nothing like Metallica. | Dales Dad was a drum, its in his blood. | King Buzzo's hair probably holds a lotta secrets | what the fuck is a stee? | Melvins as a way of life

anaconda

Dumpster D

Quote from: Oscar on July 27, 2015, 11:22:29 AM

HOLY FUCK, First of all, Nice TG poster...SECOND OF ALL!!! WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET THAT SHIT!!!  :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

by the power of Greyskull, that is not bad....seriously Vintage...what is that like a 24 inch Ride or something!

GiveMe45

jules

Quote from: Dumpster D on July 28, 2015, 11:35:12 PM
what is that like a 24 inch Ride or something!
:shock:  How big are your feet?

Mints

It's the Walsby Trout Mask cover that I like.