theMelvins.net Tribute Album

Started by Andy Wood, January 18, 2008, 08:39:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idlehanz

Quote from: rictus on March 26, 2008, 01:28:29 PM
Quote from: GrimReaper on March 26, 2008, 12:13:32 PM
he has his own music, expresses how it need to be accomplished, wants to sing the lyric himself, but will not do it.

I have the same problem..................with myself.  :D
Same here. 

Idlehanz

Talked with Dead cowboy.  He's letting me steal Let It All Be from him.  Will be recording in two weeks.

mopafeena

I've been working on Dead Wipe for the last few days. I had to change up some of the drums parts because i'm hopeless but i'm getting there with it. Should hopefully have all the music parts recorded by the end of the week and then i'll get the vocals done when i can.
www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

Komar

bathroom creep

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

Centripetal core of soul sojourn the field vibrates to absolution. I climb toward the sun to breathe the universal.

Have you seen the bridge?  I ain't seen the bridge!  Where's that confounded bridge?!

mopafeena

I've just got to re record the solo and do the vocals for Dead Wipe. And then the mix and it's done. I got heaps done yesterday on it.

grays harbor mafia

i would be interested in doing skeeter..............."does this look like pus to you?  no i think its lint...."
"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

jgarver

quod erat demonstrandum.

norecess

Eponymous

mopafeena

Quote from: MAR on April 05, 2008, 06:44:18 PM
We finally recorded Wispy. And here it is...

http://download.yousendit.com/FFC7535A05514788
Finally got to listen to it. I like. I like a lot.

Eponymous

Quote from: grays harbor mafia on April 06, 2008, 01:11:01 AM
i would be interested in doing skeeter..............."does this look like pus to you?  no i think its lint...."

Not that it matters, but that's actually all Dave Grohl.

Komar

Well, thanks again to you all !  :D

Will this be a "Melvins songs only" sampler or should everyone contribute an own song like on chanting of the priests ?