War Pussy 10"

Started by jules, December 31, 2015, 10:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

I thought there was a thread already for this. Where'd it go?

ZILLA

A welcomed addition to to any melvins collection. I am excited to see the artwork (eventually). Any info on who plays bass?
########################################################################################################

meezer

More Melvins 83 stuff?  :evil:

*Guy on bookface sez Steven McDonald.
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

ZILLA

Quote from: meezer on December 31, 2015, 10:28:50 AM
More Melvins 83 stuff?  :evil:

*Guy on bookface sez Steven McDonald.

There are some real wackos on there.
########################################################################################################

Stonergrunge

Fuck, I need this. I already missed Beer Hippy so I can't miss this one.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

Chief Ten Beers

Here's to wishing that some time this year there's a Beer Hippy/War Pussy cheapo CD.

Captain CoryCory

Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on January 01, 2016, 04:00:35 PM
Here's to wishing that some time this year there's a Beer Hippy/War Pussy cheapo CD.

I second this though I'd imagine one of the songs from each 10" will makes Basses Loaded.

Stonergrunge

Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on January 01, 2016, 04:00:35 PM

That would be awesome, I hope they will release a CD version on Ipecac.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

meezer

They said on fb that most would "be going out with them on the road this spring".

Is this how we're supposed to imagine the Nazi stuff? With a sexy lady body attached?  :love:
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

ZILLA

Looks like things are coming together!

[attachment deleted by admin]

JUDY

Quote from: ZILLA on January 09, 2016, 05:58:30 PM

That's my photo. Me & Adam from the Seawhores did the stickerin this afternoon. Sticker placement was strict, but there is a distinct difference from both of us but still with orders from Mr. Haze. Brian did the folding.

Unsure about the exact # at this time but it's looking like an even 50 for bronze printed skull sticker prints - they look so rad

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: JUDY on January 09, 2016, 07:44:51 PM

That's my photo. Me & Adam from the Seawhores did the stickerin this afternoon. Sticker placement was strict, but there is a distinct difference from both of us but still with orders from Mr. Haze. Brian did the folding.

Unsure about the exact # at this time but it's looking like an even 50 for bronze printed skull sticker prints - they look so rad

Ok. Where/when will these bronze skulls go?
I got the shits real bad.

JUDY

Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on January 09, 2016, 08:38:37 PM
Quote from: JUDY on January 09, 2016, 07:44:51 PM

Ok. Where/when will these bronze skulls go?

Up your ass in one million years. Forever.

also #'d and tricolored

Dumpster D

Woah, did Brian Run them on a folding machine or was it more of a hand Job.  :-"