War Pussy 10"

Started by jules, December 31, 2015, 10:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PepsiMike

Quote from: Garnz on January 19, 2016, 01:30:05 PM
Quote from: Bengerman on January 16, 2016, 12:17:57 PM
I wonder how many they actually put up

125 went online this time. The rest will be for sale on the tour, along with another GITD version.

This time I missed them by seconds, had one in my basket and could not fulfill the payment. And this tour is only in the US. Will be hard to get copies, this time.
Gitd version?  Are you positive?

Garnz

Quote from: PepsiMike on January 19, 2016, 01:58:50 PM
Quote from: Garnz on January 19, 2016, 01:30:05 PM
Quote from: Bengerman on January 16, 2016, 12:17:57 PM
I wonder how many they actually put up

125 went online this time. The rest will be for sale on the tour, along with another GITD version.

This time I missed them by seconds, had one in my basket and could not fulfill the payment. And this tour is only in the US. Will be hard to get copies, this time.
Gitd version?  Are you positive?

From Mnpls' finest dungeons!

Stonergrunge

Damn, please let me know if any of you guys are planning to attend this tour because I want a copy, thanks in advance!
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

brian

bUTTHOLEmAN

Oooh la la!  What do you think of the songs?  Similar to 'hold it in'? 
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Idlehanz

The print without the skull sticker looks nice.  Well, it ALL looks nice, but I dig the sticker-less print.

Godflesh

Do you know whether it would be possible to purchase that stickerless one as an art print of the same size?
At least at some point...
--- Heavy user ---

Dumpster D

Captain CoryCory

I thought the sticker was on the plastic dust cover rather than the actual sleeve at first.

meezer

:P

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Stonergrunge

Quote from: Captain CoryCory on January 20, 2016, 09:23:26 AM
I thought the sticker was on the plastic dust cover rather than the actual sleeve at first.

I thought the same.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

>>>JZS<<<

Just think of it as a helmet.

brian

Quote from: Godflesh on January 20, 2016, 01:33:58 AM
Do you know whether it would be possible to purchase that stickerless one as an art print of the same size?
At least at some point...
Not likely, but that'd be up to haze. the print pictured above is a reject sleeve that wasn't folded, stickered, and paired with a record.

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on January 19, 2016, 07:34:30 PM
Oooh la la!  What do you think of the songs?  Similar to 'hold it in'?
It's a good EP, the A side has two really good tracks on it and the B side includes a Beatles cover. I don't think I'd compare it to Hold It In, typically each time they incorporate a new bass player it has a bit of a different feel to the sound and this stuff is no different in that respect.

meezer

Quote from: sadcorps on December 01, 2015, 09:23:33 PM
Holy shit yes. Steven McDonald is a seriously ripping bassist. I am now one step closer to my dream band called "MELVINS KROSS".
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

ZILLA

Just got my copy, Love it! Anybody else notice numbers stamped inside the jacket? Mine is either 666, 999.
########################################################################################################